Is that a private plate Marcus ??

I always think it is lol

But im sure you said its not !!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments :)

Ryan its the plate that came with the car, i believe it been on it since new. The car is originally from Cornwall and when my family went down there this summer there were lots of GAF's apparently!

i think i've heard before that these dont polish up well?

They can polish up extemely well, but be prepared for ALOT of sanding lol :rolleyes: Think it took me a few weeks to get it to a proper mirror shine. If you can, get a dremel or someting similar, it will make it alot easier. Good luck!

the red looks fantastic in those pics. Any clues on the wheels or is it a secret?

Mikey

Cheers guys. I think i will be getting a polishing kit or something like that for a drill....have to look into it! Polishing does get a bit boring :lol:

Well i picked up the wheels last night, only set i've ever seen and the bloke who i bought them off has tried to find out more about them but couldn't. He's sure they're off a TVR though and they have 'Camille Gotti' written on them, oh and made in itally :P

They're going to be a little project as they need a small refurb which i will do!

Cheers guys. I think i will be getting a polishing kit or something like that for a drill....have to look into it! Polishing does get a bit boring :lol:

Well i picked up the wheels last night, only set i've ever seen and the bloke who i bought them off has tried to find out more about them but couldn't. He's sure they're off a TVR though and they have 'Camille Gotti' written on them, oh and made in itally :P

They're going to be a little project as they need a small refurb which i will do!

*googles Camille Gotti* very nice!

mmmmmm Nice

Get some 165/50/15 on them :)

Will sit nice with that ET :coffee:

• 3 weeks later...

exhaust has finally come! only been a month.... hopefully get it on some time next week

24112010930.jpg

trying to make progress on the wheels, its so much fun

24112010933.jpg

24112010942.jpg

24112010936.jpg

The state of the other 3

24112010940.jpg

24112010939.jpg

I want some centre caps making so they look like borbet a's. if anyone can make fabricate some that would be great? i can provide CAD drawings and dimensions

Thanks

looks very nice bud, outta interest where did you get the exhaust and how much? as i want a nice polished one was guna try with the standard but dont think it will be an easy job

cheers pal.

its from kam racing mate, one of the owners is on here. the exhaust itself is made by scorpion.

think it was like 330? cant remember. you can just get the back box for 200 something.

took just over a month to come though as it has to be made, in my opinion thats a bit long but theres not a lot you can do about it really.

Nice work on the wheels Marcus :shades:

You polishing them ??

What you used so far dude to get that one to were it is ? looks like its come up well so far !!

Ryan

Nice work on the wheels Marcus :shades:

You polishing them ??

What you used so far dude to get that one to were it is ? looks like its come up well so far !!

Ryan

thanks ryan :)

no not polishing them, would be so much work. im going to spray them silver and pick out the lettering in flash red...hopefully will look nice :)

so far lots of paint striper, brake cleaner and wet&dry

thanks ryan :)

no not polishing them, would be so much work. im going to spray them silver and pick out the lettering in flash red...hopefully will look nice :)

so far lots of paint striper, brake cleaner and wet&dry

MMMMmmmmm :shades: I like your Idea Marcus

Red Letters will be sweeeeet

Looking forward to seeing them done !!

Hehehe sounds fun !!

• 2 weeks later...

i dont understand lol. i think you said, can i feel it and how loud?

tbf its made it a bit smoother through the rev range!! thats probably because my old exhaust was so crap though.

ummm, well its not loud, but its louder than standard...like so you know its there but not in your face son BRAP