Marcus's Sport - SOLD..... New A3

marcusgrant

I'm tempted anyway... I like the idea of lower running costs and cheaper insurance. Would make moving out a little more possible tongue.gif

I'm not 100% though lol, i probably just take the power for granted atm and would really miss it if i didnt have it!

I'm confussed confused.gif

lol laugh.gif

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 red 1 white 1 red laugh.gif

enjoyed the little drive togeather

Yeah he does..

His exact words.. " Oh i'm mean to turn off there, oh well i'll keep going and see if I can take a short cut"

Me: " Rob you do this every year!"

haha!

The road we turned off at though was the right road as it's a short cut.. when you get it right!

• 3 weeks later...

Fingers crossed for you coffee.gif

woop! it passed biggrin.gif

WHIPPY !!

CHOC-ICE :lol:

Ummmm, next on the agenda is save some cash! The last month has been expensive with coilovers, alignment, insurance going up and tad, tax and mot.

Once i've got myself straight again it will be wheels :D

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely pics mate im so made up to see my old car so well looked after. It was my first car so im well chuffed ur loving it too. My car took a little bump to the front and is in getting some plastic surgery this week :( hope to get it back this week and get it buffed up for the summer. hey if ya ever down cornwall devon way mate let us know as i would love to see her again after all your hard work

Yeah i saw that man, bad times :( hopefully the work will be top notch on it and you wont notice :)

Cheers for the comments, bet it is nice tbf to still see it around! Its been an awesome car so far, zero has gone wrong with it (touch wood) just keeping it maintained and its running a treat, such a joy to drive. Just done over 85k now :o

Like i said above, just flew through its MOT and i just had to tax it too, first time since i bought it!

I think i am actually coming down to newquay for a long weekend this summer!...if i can get away with it i wont be bringing the lupo though so you wont see it, not the best car for carrying lads and all the luggage :lol:

oh shame, the car is born and bred cornish lol, have you still got the seat Bodmin tax disc holder? lol yeah its really comforting to know it went to a good home. I owned it from 35k-65 or somit. i had a few issues with lambda probe though but glad all is well for you and keep up the good work

Yep, still got the seat tax disc holder :lol: been meaning to change it for ages but just havent got round to it. I did also have the seat number plates on it untill a couple of months back when i got legal pressed plates.

Think you had it till around 75k?... when i was going through the old MOTS it looked like you did nearly 40k in 2 years or something like that!

yeah i did a lot of miles cus id just passed test and loved driving the thing, but in my defence i serviced it twice a year at dealerships with no expense spared. The service history is really good on that car. well looked after