Marcus's Sport - SOLD..... New A3

marcusgrant

ummm not on the actual wheel i dont think? Not sure!! haha i know when i was google'ing it earlier i thought i had wheels off a maserati for a second!

Haha cheers for that Rich :lol: ... maybe i'll get the cheap FK's next month then :blush:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what mate, give it a few months, im due a coilover upgrade, and il sell you my FK Highsports :)

Bit of spam here..

Lupo GTI wheels pretty cheap and you get a free car!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-scirocco-GT2-with-lupo-gti-wheels_W0QQitemZ110490212999QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19b9bada87

ummm not on the actual wheel i dont think? Not sure!! haha i know when i was google'ing it earlier i thought i had wheels off a maserati for a second!

Haha cheers for that Rich :lol: ... maybe i'll get the cheap FK's next month then :blush:

so that centre cap may not be originally a part for that wheel? ;)

Tell you what mate, give it a few months, im due a coilover upgrade, and il sell you my FK Highsports :)

Bit of spam here..

Lupo GTI wheels pretty cheap and you get a free car!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-scirocco-GT2-with-lupo-gti-wheels_W0QQitemZ110490212999QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19b9bada87

Yeah that may be good timing mate :)

haha, tbf if anyone had space/could be bothered there is the potenial to make a bit of cash there!

• 2 weeks later...

Took a few photos with Rich on Saturay, taking advantage of the lovely weather! :D

I've uploaded the ones of his onto his thread, may aswell pop a few of mine up ever if there are no updates.... apparently there is this thing called 'saving' that you can do with money? not quite sure what it is but i think the end result is coilovers! one day it will be low :)

SL375872.jpg

SL375873.jpg

odd tyres :(

SL375875.jpg

SL375876.jpg

SL375878.jpg

SL375883.jpg

SL375898.jpg

SL375909.jpg

SL375911.jpg

Cheers

Haha i know i know i coilovers! one day!

Its funny though, when im following rich and others ther're looking out for all the pot holes and speed bumps. Then theres me just not thinking about it all all! :lol: being uncool has its advantages!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to keep this thread alive! once again no update :lol: Was close to buying some coilovers but resisted and bought some pressed plates instead! haha.. coilovers should be coming soon though hopefully, eiher AP's or weitecs.

This saturday i spent a fair bit of time detailing it and i turned out quite well :)

process: wash, wash, clay, wash, srp, gloss protection, orange crush, tropical mist.

few pics from this weekend of UD

13032010460.jpg

13032010463.jpg

13032010455.jpg

13032010464.jpg

14032010513.jpg

14032010519.jpg

ta :)