Lowered Abarth 500

krieglupo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the optional 17's are great, coupled with the 'clean' look (no OTT Abarth stickers) and that gorgeous pearlscent paint make this car insane. Not to forgot the lowering which makes the car a whole lot meaner (first lowered one I have seen).

Bit too low for real roads surely?

Does look nice, I think thats the first funk white car I\'ve seen without stickers, I\'ve seen a primer grey one without them and that did look sleak.

Personally, on mine I\'ll just have to have the red Abarth stickers on the side, but no scorpion or chequered roof nonsense. :)

Edit, found those grey pictures, although it does have the silly roof...

http://www.abarth-forum.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=898

http://www.abarth-forum.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=897

http://www.abarth-forum.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=899

Bit too low for real roads surely?

Yes for British roads, but if I lived in France of Spain with my Mum or Dad, that'd be great in the mountains.

Yeah was just about to pull you up for that, as most people think the Abarth is a diesel due to the bubbly sound.

It sounds like a diesel? Shirley not

DAGDAGDAGDAGDAGDAGDAGDAGDAG

Look it up on YouTube, it does sound liek a diesel. I do like the sound, but video comments on most videos confirm the confusion that is being caused.

Damn that looks nice, really have a soft spot for these, mined you I have a soft spot for Fiats as I used to own one, wouldn't ever go back though, not with all the problems! The 500 Abarth is still nice car though.

Edited by Emz

Irrelevent as the car is not a Fiat. It is built in a totally different factory by different people. Why don't I just start referring to Audi's as VW's...it's just as blasphemous. People don't realise Abarth isn't a trim level, it's a new manufacturer.

I think it looks pretty good a little too similar looking to a nissan micra, but not bad by any means.

As for build quality remarks, im sure it will suffer a few niggles much like any car. But lets be honest vw are hardly reliable even if they do feel well made. Its unlikely to be any worse than other modern cars produced at the moment.