have you got (or seen) the ultimate stance??

the loop

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep why?

Because I want 16" teles to replace the 15s on my Porsche. Unfortunately I need 2 sets to get the stance I want.

Work out at about £300 per rim. Funny to think you can get 4 wheels with tyres from Halfords/Motorworld for that much :lol:

Surely a good thing? :lol:

Payna's is definitely the best stanced GTI on Bathursts that i've seen, seeing it at the weekend reminded me. B)

I'm with you on that too. I've still got my 2007 CL calendar on the wall, turned to the pic you took in the Baltic car park!

I saw this at Ed38, I don't know whos it is but I quite like it:

P1020201.jpg

If your committed you will do it in the rain!!!!

Yeah i know i am just being a bit weak but currently going through process of moving house excusses i know :rolleyes: .

Will get it done soon. no adjusters on't back of course :)

There's definitely a lack of well stanced lupos, mine included. Colin's on the BBS are up there.

Cheers Chris, still not sure what is meant by stance, but new rims coming and will be sat how I want it ;)

Stance to me is when you get the correct size, width and offset wheels with the correct tyre sizes and lowered just right so it all ties in together.

Its basically not the kind of people who go "I want the stretched look but I am totally incapable of doing any research so put it on a plate for me" or "what are the widest wheels I can fit on because wide is cool but I'll laugh at anyone with big wheels". :lol:

Stance to me is when you get the correct size, width and offset wheels with the correct tyre sizes and lowered just right so it all ties in together.

Its basically not the kind of people who go "I want the stretched look but I am totally incapable of doing any research so put it on a plate for me" or "what are the widest wheels I can fit on because wide is cool but I'll laugh at anyone with big wheels". :lol:

agreed!

another one of mine

DSCF6928-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...