OWNED.

LiamD

A well deserved win but complete LUCK to be fair. He only won because thingy bob couldn't get any grip on the last corner with those dry racing slicks on.

Quite right, but Hamilton has deserved it simply for the fact he so narrowly missed out last year. I was so shocked the race turned out as it did that I nearly dropped Stan.

I hope Vettell is also suitably pleased with his bonus 4th place points.

i personaly am a ferrari fan lol, i can see how u think that clip is funny, tbh i dont think hamilton deserved it, but taking nothing agaist hamilton hes still class! but i think if it wasnt for ferraris poor reliabilty issues it would of been over before the last race! crowd shouldnt of boo'd tho, just clapped in dissapointment!,

i personaly am a ferrari fan lol, i can see how u think that clip is funny, tbh i dont think hamilton deserved it, but taking nothing agaist hamilton hes still class! but i think if it wasnt for ferraris poor reliabilty issues it would of been over before the last race! crowd shouldnt of boo'd tho, just clapped in dissapointment!,

And if the FIA hadn't done their best to assist Ferrari to the championship, Lewis would have won it ages ago!

but i think if it wasnt for ferraris poor reliabilty issues it would of been over before the last race!,

I thought this is what F1 was all about, what they do in the pitts and behind the scenes is just as important as the race its self IMO.

mint race! and yes hamilton wouldnt of even needed to scape through that last bend if it wasnt for him getting shifted out of the win earlier in the season

and whats the fans problem? ive never actually understood this, bare people were booing, hamiltons the only reason ive really got into the sport

I still have a feeling Glock will have a nice shiney brand new merc sitting on his drive today! I think Glock did it purposely IMO.

A think mclaren had a quick word in his ear down the radio with some race advise

I still have a feeling Glock will have a nice shiney brand new merc sitting on his drive today! I think Glock did it purposely IMO.

But still fair play to Hammy!

What? you mean this happend?

1386821hamilton-f1.gif

I dont agree, Maclaren did the right thing in bringing Hamilton in for wets, and it paid off.

So many emotions though in that lap, dread that he'd lost it again, delight when he went past Glock, then shear humour at the ferrari pits! Quality 2 minutes!

Im surprised on the News that it hasnt been said. He's the first Black Champion, which is obviously a massive achievement considering the level of discrimination in alot of the "Richer Mans" Sports.

I was over the moon for him, truely deserved it!!

Im surprised on the News that it hasnt been said. He's the first Black Champion, which is obviously a massive achievement considering the level of discrimination in alot of the "Richer Mans" Sports.

I was over the moon for him, truely deserved it!!

they have you must be stuck on calender news :coffee: