ultimate DUBS

lupo_gaz

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I text Lupo Gaz about this.. but has anyone who's inside received anything back from Ultimate Dubs about the hotel and the ticket? I sent off the cheque and form ages ago and havent had a confirmation or anything sent back???

I dont think I'm coming, sorry guys

Lauryn

whats happening. you still coming?

I text Lupo Gaz about this.. but has anyone who's inside received anything back from Ultimate Dubs about the hotel and the ticket? I sent off the cheque and form ages ago and havent had a confirmation or anything sent back???

sent back.

for the others i email UD regarding my hotel space and the emailed back advising just to give my name at the hotel desk, so if you want confirmation i'd emial them. sorry.

I ended up ringing Ultimate and they just said say your name at the hotel desk and show some form of I.D.

Holiday Inn FTW!

Edited by melonman

Hey guys hope ur all ready for UD.

For the guys on the club stands u need to be in there for around 7.30- 8.30, with all the peeps on the stand together. An it will close 9am for club entry.

Ill be the dude parkin u up, so dont run me over or anythin.

An im finally gonna get my loop there hehe, well hopin in the paint shop tomorrow.

Any last min details u wanna know, let me know an ill try help. Otherwise just email the website at www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk.

Btw it's pretty busy so might not get back to u right away.

thanks Nick

Edited by REDLooP

Cheers for that fella i was going to post up later today..

Dont forget that if you are inside then you need to be on min petrol.

Awh, So no spillages or broken glasses on saturday night then ?

nope and no hangover on sunday :(

sorry... people that are inside need to have there cars there on sat as planned. the people that are coming on the sunday (outside) stand need to be there from 7:30 to 8:30. 9:00 and the gates will be shut. If there are any problems give me a shout i'll be cleaning the car probably. lol

stand as far as i know is as follows. any changes let me know ASAP!

inside. (need to have the car there sat)

1.Robgti (silver gti)

2.Me (silver gti)

3.Lauryn (silver sport)

4.Melonman (black Gti)

5.DUB Jimbob (yellow charged sport)

outside. (need to have the car there 7:30-8:30 sunday morning!)

1.Little Green Giant (green/wood lupo)

2.Clairey Fairy (silver GTi)

3.Treblet (black lupo)

4.EmzzzzzZ (black arosa)

5.seangreen04 (beige ****ter)

6.b19jow (yellow 3l wanabe lol)

Edited by lupo_gaz

:o not sure i can do that! haha thats mega early! and coming from swindon! I'll see what i can do! hahaha

Don't be lazy! lol just get up earlier, or come up on the Saturday with me and Rob and crash in the hotel somewhere ha!

For those on the outdoor stand make sure a couple of people get in and grab your plot early as there's not that much space! We didn't last year and ended up with a crap little 4 car plot on the end of a row, there weren't designated plots like you'd have at GTI Festival or VW Festival.

We should've gone up there straight after we'd washed the cars instead of waiting for everyone. Just make sure whoever goes up there bags one big enough for all the cars.