ultimate DUBS

lupo_gaz

Just to confirm my car isnt going to be there, the part needed for my car, which was ordered 1 week ago, hasnt even been DISPATCHED yet, and its coming from overseas. I'm absolutely fuming, please dont discuss this with me this weekend!!!

:(

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then.. looks like there are going to be 4 cars on the inside by the looks of things....Unless anyones else can get there on the sat and sort out there accomadation and have a lupo/arosa worthy of been inside.

hi there gaz,

I wasnt planning on bringing my lupo up to the show, but i would if i could get on the inside stand as i think that would be uber cool!

if i do go it will only be on the sunday so dont know if this will be a problem? as im spending all day saturday cleaning her

here is my lupo btw, not sure if its inside worthy but id be more than happy to come along,

666009fd1.jpg

Thanks,

Rich,

if it does go inside it would need to be there on the sat at some point as when the doors are closed on sat evening they dont open till end of the show sunday.

I'll be there sometime around lunch time tomorrow! You can look at my car then, but I don't think it's ready for an inside spot yet! lol

Myself and Rob spent all day on the cars today!! Should be a good show, can't wait! :)

right then.. looks like there are going to be 4 cars on the inside by the looks of things....Unless anyones else can get there on the sat and sort out there accomadation and have a lupo/arosa worthy of been inside.

Have you got your nice new wheels fitted Gaz?

sure have fella. been gay and raised my suspension up, but yeah.

Cool, looking forward to seeing them again

Hey,

Hope it is a nice day for you all, enjoy yourselfs. Sorry wont be attending as I'm working. Good luck cleaning all your cars.

xXx-Amy-xXx