ultimate DUBS

lupo_gaz

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck with the stand guys :D be the first year i'm not organisin my biatchs and showin flo its goin to be weird!! do us proud :D and gaz i've got the CL banner if you want it, don't know what happened to the outside one i think it blew away :( xxxxxxx

It dont look like ill be able to have the car running for this now. The guy doing my ECU is running behind on some bits he needs and says he wont be abe to touch it untill late febuary/early march.

I think dubjimbobs should go inside instead of mine..

John

I think dubjimbobs should go inside instead of mine..

John

If you're not making it then I second this emotion! B)

Its colourful (ie not silver or black haha!) and its coool, need some more variety indoors :confused:

If you're not making it then I second this emotion! B)

Its colourful (ie not silver or black haha!) and its coool, need some more variety indoors :confused:

Would love to go, but don't want to be taking anyone's places or anything.

I just dont think its going to happen, if i can make it then ill have to see what can be done nearer the time.

But for now, i dont think its going to be ready. Ive written down the list of things still to do and theres still a hell of a lot of tinkering little bits to be done...

Ill do my best, hope the weather will be on my side too!

John

single bed will do me fine! thanks, im not a big guy and it is my birthday! hahaha

Does any one no when there is any meet on any where sooon as i want to show of my new paint :D

there are 2 cars wanting to be inside and 1 space.... this is between dub jimbob and Gareth. can you please both post 2 recent pics of your cars and we'll let the people vote. I think this is going to be the best way for it.

I love both but prefer Dub Jimbobs because its colourful (and most of the cars so far are black/silver inside) and its charged!

Edited by Lauryn