ultimate DUBS

lupo_gaz

Yeah.. that's not so good.. i'm actually quite scared as the car's black.. and so was my Seicento and I remember how much that used to annoy me then! lol Lots of polishing and waxing that weekend me thinks!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watch for swirls! haha

yep yep. thats the killer under those lamps. hope mine will be ok. i'm practicing with the DA polisher this week. lol.

Edited by lupo_gaz

I dont believe you Rob :P

Id like to take this moment to say, i know my car isnt show worthy. Im sure people are thinking "Oh god help us" - Im just repping purely coz there has been very little intrest. At least it will give the runt of the litter a chance :lol:

It goes without saying that if someone with a decent lupo shows up then obviously i'll give up my space.

Yeah.. that's not so good.. i'm actually quite scared as the car's black.. and so was my Seicento and I remember how much that used to annoy me then! lol Lots of polishing and waxing that weekend me thinks!

Let me know if you need a hand. I've done amazing things with black paint before.

There's no hope of my car gettin on any club stands with the shortage of spaces and the quality of some other cars but probably Club Lupo, I hardly ever go on SVAG to be honest and us wee cars have to stick together otherwise the bigger boys will pick on us! :lol:

What about you SVAG or CL?

Edited by treblet

There's no hope of my car gettin on any club stands with the shortage of spaces and the quality of some other cars but probably Club Lupo, I hardly ever go on SVAG to be honest and us wee cars have to stick together otherwise the bigger boys will pick on us! :lol:

What about you SVAG or CL?

Going to be heading down with SVAG but will be outside with club lupo. I'll try to catch up with you at the mega meet on feb22nd if your going?

yep i'll be there on the 22nd so we can catch up then and maybe semi sort a convoy or something down from up here as everyone will be going pretty much the same direction after Glasgow.

Hmm.... now all I need is somewhere to sleep while I'm there!!

Im trying hard to be ready........

John

I hope so, I know someone who would love to see it! ;)

BTW - for those travelling from Scotland, I'm gonna start a thread in the Scotland section, try and sort a convoy etc out?

Lauryn