:'( vandles attacked my car last night :'(

dj_lupz

Last night some vandel attacked my car with paint stripper!

Yes you heard me right!

so upset, i just got the car just about how i wanted it and then this big knock back happened :(

Its going to need a 1/2 car respray or maby full.

I'm going to :'(

just imaging if this was your car thats how i feel.

targeted for having a nice car, i've not got on the wrong side of anyone, why me?

pics in 2 mins of the damage.

Edited by dj_lupz

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look on the bright side you will get new paint ;)

dont think of the bad just turn it in to something good ;)

least you will be able to smooth and blend and stuff get everything colour coded, smooth the gutters on the roof ETC

you now have no better excuse :D

but still a **** one ! get some cctv up

Edited by Gazza

Absolutley crap like!

Girlfriends mam had her car paint strippered on her drive, all body panels completely covered, and the insurance wrote it off. It was a old corsa mind, so not worth much.

Always look for the posatives though dude, nice fresh paint will compliment everything else! :D

dude, gutted for you. Absolute funkwitts that do stuff like that :( Hope you get it back to how you want it asap, and that someone in your street saw something that could help catch the vandals!

gutted for you deej' cant even imagine how **** i'd feel having this happen to mine :|

good luck with it, like everyone says look at the positives new paints is never a bad thing

Thats amasing.....

Look at the light!

I can do with some of that stuff... whats it called?

Thats just disgusting, I'm really really gutted for you. I was out washing my car on the drive yesterday and 2 lads about 16/17 walked past and were blatantly talking and laughing about me/the car. I was in the garage at the time and turned round, and one of them crossed the road and started walking up towards my car while laughing and turning round to look at the other guy - then when he saw me looking at him he swore at me and continued walking down the street! So because I have a decent interest, and something to show for it, thats funny is it?! This was at 3pm or so - both of them dressed like right scumbags carrying plastic bags full of cans, nice. ****ing arseholes, I'm so so mad for you!