:'( vandles attacked my car last night :'(

dj_lupz

I was thinking - you could maybe try and get an older, like a 1L black Lupo cheap and use all the panels? I cant get onto eBay for some reason atm, but if you got one cheap, just take all the panels and windscreen etc and put them on yours? I may be talking ****e, I dont know, just trying to help! Would certainly be cheaper and probs easier

Then break the rest for parts etc, could make a fair bit from interior and engine etc?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel for you there...got neighbours that was constantly throwing something on my Lup...a skateboard, eggs, stones....etc but this was really bad, really really bad...

Jealousy amongst us is so real and some peolpe has no sense or appreciation...

I do hope there will one day be some justice.....but when and how?

:o

Corrr someone must really hate you! Either that or it's random bad luck.

That's going to cost some money! What you going to do? Sell the wheels to make up some money?

I hate spending money on modifying a car and something expensive goes wrong with it or some wa**** foreigner crashes into it.

Tell you what though, the kind of people that do this kind of thing are f*cking pathetic!!

People who'll never have a hope of owning anything half as decent.

If you do ever find out that it was your neighbour, anyone fancy a ClupLupo meet, we could all park up on his face!! lol

Thats a shocker !!!

I reckon it was the neighbour as someone would need to have balls to come along with a can of paint stripper.

He won't have balls if i find out it was him :@

Wish i had cctv :@

Didnt it melt the engine so you need to put a 1.8T in??? :D

now that i wouldn't of minded ha lol oj

Tell you what though, the kind of people that do this kind of thing are f*cking pathetic!!

People who'll never have a hope of owning anything half as decent.

If you do ever find out that it was your neighbour, anyone fancy a ClupLupo meet, we could all park up on his face!! lol

Your right, we had an argument a while back where I nearly swung for him with my 2ft trok rench.

but nought has happened for a fue months not even spoke 2 him!

i'll expalin what sort of person he is;

Him and his miss have 2 sheads off cars, i cnt remember last time he cut his front lawn, in a morning he drives over the grass lawn rather that move her car, we had an agrument because my mate was stud on his drive. He come out and shouts abouse at my mates and my mates dad if they park out side his house a little bit. and yes2day when we was looking at damage he nealy run over my other nabour who was only just stud on his drive. got out look at car and sniggered ha :@

Mate id ruin him. He sounds like he did it. Id burn his house down mate. No lies!!

hang on you nearly swung at him? I am sure there are two sides to every story... but if you **** on your own door step you got to expect something in return! Sounds like you bought it on yourself there mate!

I don't want 2 retaliate because i am i better man than he will every be and I don't no 100% it was him or elles something would happen.

My mate made me laff last night he said he knows sum 1 who would gag him and bum him for £50 i cudn't stopp laffin.

You wont be laughing when your car is all fixed up and he does it again.....

you started a war which nobody will win!

personaly i would move!

hang on you nearly swung at him? I am sure there are two sides to every story... but if you **** on your own door step you got to expect something in return! Sounds like you bought it on yourself there mate!

no mate you got wronge idea i mean that i was angry that him was swaring at my mate for stud on him drive and i had the rench in my hand but i never thretended to swing for him.

just words was said and it was left at that and that saw about 2month bk