:'( vandles attacked my car last night :'(

dj_lupz

Fair enough....

Your car... I would go round and confront him and ask him if he saw anything? Just to see his answer... I wouldn't accuse him of doing it. You getting it fixed on the insurance? Thats a considerable amount of damage... That could write the car off!

Edited by Putney

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough....

Your car... I would go round and confront him and ask him if he saw anything? Just to see his answer... I wouldn't accuse him of doing it. You getting it fixed on the insurance? Thats a considerable amount of damage... That could write the car off!

I'm getting Police 2 question him .

yes i would asume that if the cars was done hrew insurance it would be a weite off due to the cost of the respray.

so i will have 2 gt saving.

x

omg thats soo bad :o i feel for you mate!, ware abouts you live?? if anyware near me could sort u cheap paint job ;)

leeds mate you?

Thats some pretty bad damage to say the least!

Look on the good side (probably hard to see a good side) but now you have an excuse to go for a different colour if you wanted to, you will need a respray anyway so might aswell go for a colour you would love.

I would definatly get some CCTV now though, the person who did it might see youve had it repaired a few months down the line and might do it again (if they really hate you)

I don't think its down to random chavs as they don't exactly walk the streets with paint stripper...

Whats the damage like on the wheels?

As with many of the other kind posts, I too am sincerely gutted for you. I would literally break out in tears if this happened to my car, paint stripper is worse than having it stolen and never seeing it again in my book.

I would politelly go round to see the neighbour, tell him about what happened to the car but assure him you are releaved that the whole event was caught on CCTV and you are fully aware of who did it (say this with a wry smile as if to imply you know something). Watch closely how he reacts to this as it may give something away.

The people who do this sort of thing surely deserve a 'like for like' punishment. Tie them up naked and pour acid all over them just so they appreciate what they did to your car.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

As what Mr Lincolnshire Lupo GTi says, definitely mention to your neighbour that you have it on CCTV... mention some that you and some of your mates will be getting revenge on this person in the not too distant future and look for his reaction.

My car looks tatty but I would still be devastated if someone did this, so I can't imagine how you feel mate. All the best in getting it sorted as quickly as possible.

x

If you do decide to get CCTV, make sure it has the time and date stamped on the image, and that it is clear as possible.

Not saying that the officers who dealt with you wont have done their job properly, but were SOCO requested to lift and photograph? Also, did they/you look nearby to find an empty tin of paint stripper? If your bins havnt been emptied a sly peek in your neighbours bin may yeild some results.

I think you should put CCTV and not mention it to your neighbor.. Then if it happens again he will be caught...

You want to catch him in the act so you can prosecute. revenge is never good if the person is living next door as you will be expecting something else.. its a constant worry you don't need.

i think a nice red metalic paint would look great on a lupo... didn't they do a gti in red metalic at some point?

f''k me thats bad sorry to see this has happened fella first id be shocked then pissed then seriously pissed then locked up for kickin the minerals out of who was responsible

Agreed , prep it and olive green it, or some other simple mat rattle can.

I know i wouldnt be going to the police either, but unfortunately the type of person who has to do that to someones car and is usually the first to run to the police when it all turns round and he end s up with his jaw swinging aimlessly in the wind.