Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

Well mate, the gti blew me away as usual, an absolutly incredible attention to detail and standard that you prepared your car too mate. Love it what more can I say, shame ii didn't bump into you for a catch up though.

I know dude I was gutted I didnt see you, would have loved to show you round the car again. Hopefully catch up soon, Awesome / Detailed again maybe??

well done fella looks prope tidy in those pics

Thanks very much Liam

Welldone Alex :D :D

(null)

Thank you Em, thanks for a great weekend too, was lovely to catch up with you and Rob :)

Car looked mint man well done!!! The interior is amazing in the flesh!

Congrats man!

I'll have ya next year though ;)

haha good stuff dude, i'll keep my eye out for you :P

beautiful.

cheers :thumbsup:

Well deserved!

Love this car, looked immaculate at UD ^_^

Thank you Amber

well done alex :shifty: lol

car looked mint!!

having BIG thoughts about our convo btw :D

Good stuff mate, pm me and I'll send you my mobile number.

Well done Alex, fully deserved.

Obviously it was the interior that clinched it.

haha absolutely Colin

Thanks for all the nice comments guys and girls :) just thought I'd post up a few more prep photos from pre UD. My new induction kit, custom made from 316 stainless tubing all tig welded and smooth (made by James 99hjhm to an amazing standard) with a JR filter. It fits perfectly running from the TB down the side of the engine and into the lower front bumper where the carbon canister used to sit. An excellent piece of kit, so well made and sounds amazing!!

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

Also a quick photo of my new exhaust manifold cover, this, along with the induction tubing was meant to be plated but I ended up having to polish them myself with a drill and a rotary polisher. They cam up really well to be fair so wasnt too bad. The manifold cover was split to make it easier to polish...

IMG_1075.jpg

Quick one from saturday morning, prewax cleansed but no sealant or wax top coat

IMG_1088.jpg

Just need to decide what I'm doing now, I had made the decision to sell up ands move on. Got some hard thinking to do to decide what to do or where to go next.

Alex

Haha cheers Ross, those photos look awesome :D

The new induction is great, was running the standard airbox and feed before, ill be keeping that as I may want to revert back to standard, at that point the kit would be for sale ill probably PM first mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Its all for sale dude, I always said I would sell up after UD this year. I am selling everything including the car :(

Full Peper Red Leather Interior consiting of MK4 recaro front seats, Lupo rear seats, door cards and parcel shelf - http://forums.clublu...tem&item_id=110

GTi Engine cover trimmed in matching pepper red leather - http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?app=classifieds&module=core&do=view_item&item_id=119

Mk6 R-Line Golf steering wheel and airbag (SOLD)

MK6 R-Line Golf gear knob (SOLD)

Custom made stainless steel induction kit (SOLD)

Cusom gloss black centre console (with painted pin striping) and gloss black vents - http://forums.clublu...tem&item_id=111

BBS RM002 7.5" / 8.0" wheels, fully rebuilt to show standard all new dishes, bolts, hex centres, caps, valves etc - http://forums.clublu...tem&item_id=118

Audi R8 coolant cap modified to fit the Lupo header tank- http://forums.clublu...tem&item_id=117

The car iteself will be sold as a minty clean, slightly modified example of a GTI with fresh paint, coilovers and a very clean engine bay.

Most of the above is in the classifieds if anyone wants a butchers.

Alex

Edited by fatttty

Totaly agree with the above comments... such a shame to see that this car will be vanishing as it stands... its always been my favourite Lupo from day one and full credit for making such an amazing car Alex. will certainly be a shame but im sure your next project will be just as awesome...

Stunning Lupo Bits for sale Alex and all to the highest standard and very good prices IMO

Good luck with sales,

Give me a message if you need any help

Well done at UD2012 :thumbup:

Ryan

Stunning Lupo Bits for sale Alex and all to the highest standard and very good prices IMO

Good luck with sales,

Give me a message if you need any help

Well done at UD2012 :thumbup:

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, means a lot mate! I'll be at my dads today working on the car if you are around. Going to take him out for a drive later too :D :D

love your car man.... can you tell me what do you do to apply recaro seats? i whant to do it on my polo 6n2 gti

Hi the seats basically bolt in. You need to grind the base of the seat runners lightly so they dont rub on the carpet. Other than that is straight forward :) not sure if it is different on a polo though.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

cooooooooooooool lup and a top bloke got my bits today cheers alex your a star

Good stuff Mark, let me know when you send your back to me :)

sad to see youre selling it

Me too, needs must though. I'll be back though lol

Nice interior, should look okay in mine ;)

Should look pretty awesome :yes:

any clues what with?? when?? and you selling just cos its a big cost?

Haha wont be for a while, not sure what either. I'll be getting some sensible to see me through the rest of the year, After a Lupo TDI if possible :)

Not selling the car because of the cost of the car itself, I just could do with putting some money back into my house. Got to sort a new kitchen, double glazing and new carpets. Very boring grown up stuff :paperbag:

At the moment Im only selling the non standard parts, so I may well end up keeping the actual car. Never know it could start all over again lol!