pet hates

2001gti

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pet hates are my boss and his wife and bird ****, it wo flipping horrible trying to get it off earlier

Holly ****, is that your sig? I thought you had just posted a random picture. Your gunna have to change that mate, not a very friendly size!

Nice looking car though.

My pet hate is 4x4 drivers who go slow round corners then boot it down the straight so you carnt get past, Grrrrrr

Edited by foxy

That moment just after sex when your wondering how long shall i leave it until i retreat.

You don't want to leave too early that might seem rude, but then again you don't want to outstay your welcome.

Edited by Lupostadt

One of my pet hates is people who sell something, you hand over the cash, and the item semms to be taking some time to arive!

Or maybe im just in patient? Hmm...time will tell :coffee:

eBay feedback whores. You pay promptly after the auction ends, you should get 100% feedback straight away. Instead, the vendor waits to see what you leave. Scum.

People who are infectious with various bugs, and then drag themselves to work to pass it around to everyone else - GREAT! Bye bye easter weekend shenanigans!

God's way of telling you "it shouldn't be there!"

if thats the case he's wasting his time when he could be sorting out disease and suffering! get your priorities right or what! haha

While @ the gym I saw the number 1 pet hate for the music world.

Soulja boy

WTF is his new song

i dont know but he played at our su the other day!!!!!!! what a tanker.

New one:

Cyclist commuters who ride in the car lane when they have a new 1m wide cycle lane!

I was stuck behind this idiot today going to work.

Oh, a previous pet hate cheered me up today - tailgaters. Last week I was tailgated for a couple of miles by an idiot in a Jordan Edition Civic. Today on same stretch of road I see it on the verge with its front smashed in after he ran into someone :D

That moment just after sex when your wondering how long shall i leave it until i retreat.

You don't want to leave too early that might seem rude, but then again you don't want to outstay your welcome.

lmao goodman! we all think the same :lol:

People who do not understand the concept of driving on the left. The slow lane is not just for HGVs.

BMW drivers who flash you when they come up behind you. You will not make me overtake any quicker thank you.

Jeans that display only the waist size, but not the leg size.

Petrol costing more than a pound a litre. Wrong on so many levels, thanks Gordon & Alistair. :angry:

People who drink Lambrini.

Stuck up girls who think they're something special.

Girls who watch themselves dance in the mirror like some tramp out of the Pussycat Dolls, in a nightclub, wearing their underwear. Attention whore trash.

Girls who watch themselves dance in the mirror like some tramp out of the Pussycat Dolls, in a nightclub, wearing their underwear. Attention whore trash.

to be fair those are the type of girls i wanna meet when i'm out getting smashed!

mmmmmmm, slutty girls :shades:

fitness instructors at the gym who make me take my earphones out whilst running to tell me ive not got a towel

jeep drivers that pull out infront of you on a roundabout then spend 10 miles playing with there sat nav

bus drivers who tailgate

chavs in general

red corsa drivers who cant see red lights, brake lights, my car, or junctions :angry:

Spotting the perfect white top in a shop, then realise its got a thick wedge of orange gak round the neck where some Oompa Lumpa of a girl had tried in on before you and its the only one in your size.

Must they apply make up with a JCB?!

yeh i really cant stand girls that plaster makeup on and u can see a big orange ring round her face.

theres always clothes you want wen you dont have money, but never ever anythin wen u have money to spend.

People that drive up your arse when you're overtaking someone, you move in to let them past, and they crawl along at 0.5mph faster than you, causing you to brake when you come up to the next person in the inside lane.