Hello John, got a new mota

Igor

Well after a year long mental abberation (owning a fiat stilo sillyspeed), I've returned to the VAG fold with this...

Cupra1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cupra6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cupra5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cupra4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cupra3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cupra2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

So far it's sensational, but Revo can remap to 300+ bhp, and will be doing so shortly (read next wednesday) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Igor

Ooo, nice choice! The design is growing on me....

DITTO! When the new SEAT shapes came out I didn't like them, but after seeing a few nice ones (this one included) I have changed my mind.

Very nice car in a very nice colour!

R

how much?

i like them.... i also like the old one so i might buy that when it's cheap

nice though even with the big wheels it doesn't stand out much from the others in the range, especially the diesel sport ones which had an even more agressive body kit. Interesting to see how it stacks up against the golf and octavia, most still think the golf is the beter drive and might be worth the extra if it keeps it's value better.

very nice motor igor...

though your rear plate needs sticking down on either edge smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

love the colour - is it a dark green or grey? not sure on works lcd screen...

Like it. Again, the design has been a grower and very colour crucial. The optional bodykit on the cheaper models is quite extreme.

I was hoping to get a Leon today as a courtesy car while our Ibiza is in for it's two year service. Got a newer Ibiza 1.4TDi instead. Lame in comparison to the FR so I've nicked the rubber mat out of the cubby box under the radio, something ours doesn't have!

very nice motor igor...

though your rear plate needs sticking down on either edge smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

love the colour - is it a dark green or grey? not sure on works lcd screen...

Zenith grey is the colour, Putney, price with satnav, bluetooth, usb, £21,780, paid cash, so it's all mine, HA HA!

Crusoe, I've Tried the Golf (gt+gti) thought they were ok, but too pricey when you start adding extras eg Golf gt

with similar extras is the same price as the Cupra, but 70bhp less and has a ropey power delivery,

build quality is better tho' so residuals are much better for VW's atm...

Edited by Igor

Very very nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> i love those, and thats exactlu how i would have one, nice wheels too cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />