Lupo twin 24V V6

Petar

I cannot use only one radiator for both engines. Here in Croatia is twin VR6 engined Mk2 and guys had big problems with cooling system. The best was two radiators in front, one behind other. Today I found that I can use one G60 radiator and one mk2 TD radiator (because the have pipes on opposite sides) G60 will be at left side of front bumper and Td will be at right. Just in the middle of the car the wil be one behind other in lenght of 15cm (something like this /\ ) . I removed battery charger (alternator ?) from front engine for more space ....

Loopy is small car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

this little beast is comin together rather quickly. gonna be mental when its finished.

I hope ! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks IM000467.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000468.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000469.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000470.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000472.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000473.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> good point , wheres the petrol tank going to go ?? either way i am still impressed at the speed of this

I'm guessing he's not planning on taking any passengers, unless they want 40 litres of unleaded under their ass!

Petrol tank where the passenger seat is maybe???

Love it, When its done give me a call and i'll pic it up wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Taz

Petrol tank will be under the dash and filler neck on place of right side repeater smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me too slow

Cool as fizzle

Taz

dont think it would b a good idea to put the fuel tank under the dash incas u had a crash :S hot r32 + petrol doesnt sound good. best place would have to b the passenger seat or a type of canister behind the driver passenger with a heats shield form the engine.

one of them is a SEAT engine

Is it possible for just one of them to be a Seat engine, when they're both the same??! Lol

They are same IM000484.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000487.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000485.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000481.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000482.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000483.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000478.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000479.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000480.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

great work you done there!

when the car if finished please would you make a video of it in action wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

would be great to watch smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bandwidth exceeded biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ! People love to look at this project too much biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !

Saw the pics earlier.

Best of luck to you, you are doing a great job! Wish I had those skills smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .

man this thing is going to be a monster when its done i cant wait to see finished pics biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

good luck with the rest of your work left keep us posted biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Did some work on wheels IM000489.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000488.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000491.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000490.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000492.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000493.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000494.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000495.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />