Lupo twin 24V V6

Petar

Ah, can see the pictures now, nice work. Have you found a fuel tank or are you having one custom made?

I’ve seen one car that had more than one radiator for the rear engine, one up front and a smaller one (like the Audi S2 small rad) under the car just before the rear engine to help with the cooling, worth a thought.

Keep it up cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have two radiators at front.

Some updates

Before

IM000502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Now:

IM000511.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000513.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000515.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000512.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000514.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Loopy's sister Arosa - Polo 6N2 gti conversion ( 125 HP)

IM000518.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000519.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Like the progress and love the arsoa mk2 gti wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> that alone will be nice little car once done whereas the lupo is quite an extreme blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

good luck with both and would love to see more progress pics of the roas being done although i imagine its pretty damn easy afterdoing the lupo eh?

wayne

Hehe, gti conversion is soooo easy IM000525.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000535.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Brake regulator

IM000536.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wow, been a month or so since i checked this thread and wow, sooooo much progress, this is areally well thought out project !

some real smart work being done in all areas of the car with a lot of attention being shown.

will you be sorting all the electronics yourself aswell ?

can't wait to see it go into paint, then get some videos up on how it runs etc, lovely stuff.

forgot to add, are you running those size discs at front and back of the car ? severe stopping power to be had with the right setup !

will all the abs be kept etc?

forgot to add, are you running those size discs at front and back of the car ? severe stopping power to be had with the right setup !

will all the abs be kept etc?

could try and get some endos/stoppies on the go with those brakes up front!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm doing all work myself, including electrics. I will not put ABS in, only 312mm front brakes and 288 rear (the have same calipers) .

These days I'm working on Arosa Gti coversion, so Loopy is waiting smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Last days I did some work IM000558.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Engines out. I have some welding and then preparing for painting

IM000559.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000562.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000555.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

always nice to see new pictures, work being done on the car... thx

btw i see scooters in the background also.. u doing any mad modding on those too ? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by toddytauk

But I must buy new camera... here are some bad quality pics

I dont care if you have to use a Box brownie to get you pics just keep up the updates IM000559.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000555.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Definitely gone for the new CrossFox rear suspension setup!!! 41397.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I must weld all this pipes in my small car IM000563.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000564.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000565.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

joint prepared for welding

IM000569.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Finally I get seat. Sabelt taurus

IM000573.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000574.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000575.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

when I finish car, I will buy another one

hmm those mopeds look stolen biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i bet hes ringing them up and making a killing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by grimr3ap3r_