Lupo twin 24V V6

Petar

I have to say....I'd be seriously tempted to take the front engine out. I know it wouldn't be as quick, but it would be fun to drive! LOL.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one thats noticed that the arosa is a mk1 with a mk2 front end on it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oooooh yea so it is tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I spotted that too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

"Ooo, Mk2 GTI....hang on, wrong dash.....mk1 tailgate there too if I'm not mistaken....must be a Mk1 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />"

Oh, and Petar - you are completely nuts, I hope you realise that!

Edited by lunalupi

Radiators arrived. Both are same dimensions but they have outlets and inlets at opposite sides.

P5260019.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5260020.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5260022.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5260024.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5260026.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P5260027.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> brilliant biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

just showed the pics to my mum and shes like " how are you supposed to get the shopping home with an engine in the back ?? " laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

this thread just gets better every time i look at it keep the progress pics coming biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

P6050076.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P6050074.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P6050075.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Mk5 R32 discs and Cayenne (touareg) calipers

P6060078.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Where's the fuel tank(s) going? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Where's the fuel tank(s) going? blue_tanker.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />