Are you a VW or Lupo Fan?

scottgroovez

Are you a VW or Lupo Fan?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you own your Lupos cos you're a Dub fanatic or is it more the Lupos are great little cars?

I for one is a massive dub head, I've only ever owned VW's and to me it's the scene and people as well as the cars that appeal to me. I got a Lupo as they are one of the most fun VW's you can get.

So, are you a die hard VW fan or just passing as you progress onto other makes and models?

I know ive got a Seat but essentially its still a VW, and i like all VW's i wouldnt really consider anything else now, but the appeal to the arosa was because the lupos and arosas are great cars as well as it being Vdub related biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

Chris

ive always wanted a lupo and since owning one ive become a total dub freak smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i love everything about the scene and the people are so genuine

VW head im afraid... love the over engineering in the cars, I cant see why id really want to buy a non-VAG car, apart from certain japanese items I quite like!

Didn't realise what I was getting myself into when I bought the lupo though! love the club, the people and the shows. Never thought I would get into the scene before I actually bought a VAG car though!

Although its a Seat it is technically a Lupo & therfore Dub, I've had a heavily modded 2.0GT 16v before (which is totally the other end of the dub spectrum to the 'rosa in size & performance!) & used to dabble with friends dubs back in the day when Inters was still in its infancy.

As much as I'd love to say Im actually a 'Dub head' I dont feel the scene captures quite the same spirit as it does on the continent, or as it used to 'back in the day' + things can get a bit 'bitchy' in certain areas which detracts from everything that is so good about it.

Therefore I declare myself a Lupo/Arosa fan, more for the people rather than anything else. We can all shout about how fast our car goes & what we've done to it, but when all is said & done we know a Lupo/Arosa wont break the sound barrier & is more about the fun aspect of driving rather than trying to prove a point. In the spirit of the original mini & the swinging 60's, I think its fair to say Lupo/Arosa drivers = Fun people! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i bought both of mine for the GTi Badge , not the vw one

I'm with the Candy man here, I'm neither of the options presented. Bought my Lupo because of it being a Lupo GTI.

Until the Mk5 GTI came along in 2004 there would have been no other VW in production I'd be interested in changing to.

If I had to pick a favourite car company it would be BMW, Lamborghini, Pagani and then VW.

had a slight misfortune in owning a renault laguna but dubs all the way for me.. although i could be swayed with an rs4/6 or a nice porka biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have never bought another brand, and my family has had one car that wasn't VAG since I was born. It was a dissapointment biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

I am not 'blinkered' though, I do like other makes, just not all their models. eg, love clio 182. Hate Scenic. But If I had to buy a people carrier I would buy a Touran, do you see?

(oops, I forgot an E30 325 convertible when I was born, but thats so cool it's acceptable laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )