What car will you be driving in 2-3years?

drummachine

I hope and like to think i'll still be driving the Lupo GTI! Or in a perfect world, have the Lupo on the drive next to a blue MK4 R32. Yum Yum!

Lotus Elise,

New M3 BMW convertible

Porsche Carrera 4s

New S2000

Audi RS4.

Would be cars in my list. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

probably the lupo, but a mk5 gti in blue, black or red with xenons and sat nav would do me! 3 door only tho!

With a bit of luck, and providing I can afford the race insurance...one of these 723.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I'll be smoking around in my T reg passat 1.8T loaded up with kids and junk..the joys of fatherhood and deciding to have a large family and stay at home wife blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> As you can tell I'm totally cool about this and am not dreaming of some exotic motor biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I do have access to my brother's caterham 1.8 roadsport ( similar to above) when I want to really scare myself!

Edited by Jonny

**** knows, but one thing i do know is that i will have been through about another 6 cars between now and then!

only six?

ive just got a clio cup, god only knows how many pieces will still be attached in two years time

i might fancy a honda type r next but whatever it is, it will be normally aspirated

would like to be driving either my uncles audi 90 quattro 2.3 coupe,or leon cupra r (old shape) or a DC05 Honda integra type r or a impreza 22b/sti not fussed really!!! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

more likey to be driving a biege volvo estate car by then with the kid and mother piled into it!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />