Anyone know this ?

GTIChris

i like the front end but its a shame its not got more poke 1.8T conversion needed

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this is utter ****. They've ruined a perfectly nice Lupo, in doing so making it look like a borderline cut and shut. Why would anyone do this? I was proud to drive my 1.0 E Lupo, WITH the Volkswagen badge.

It looks dreadful. In fact, it looks like it's got the mumps. A big fat frontend that doesn't fit properly. The de-badge at the back looks terrible as well, but I guess that's because they didn't want a Volkswagen badge anywhere near their that Audi one. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1400 quid for that bumper...he could have just bought an A3 :lol:

Not to mention it's more than the car's worth.

Edited by Koop

I can appreciate that the owner is obviously proud of it and that the work looks to be of a reasonably high standard.

Still doesn't forgive the fact that it looks like the heavily retarded love child of a Lupo and an A3.

I can appreciate that the owner is obviously proud of it and that the work looks to be of a reasonably high standard.

Still doesn't forgive the fact that it looks like the heavily retarded love child of a Lupo and an A3.

The bumper doesn't looks like it lines up and the colour is way off