Koop's Loops

Koop

NIce Polo, got any pic's of the driver?

Lad.

no... mrs koop is a she

^^ Pic's or I don't believe it.

This is why i love the forum! Banter is fantastic! Car goes a little against the grain but im loving it :)

• Like 1

I assure you Mrs Koop is very real and very womanly. Or something.

250_20936046484_2283_n.jpg

Complete with mariachi band. Because whythe****not.

Well Mrs Koop's minty fresh motor didn't take long to break...speedo was reading 35 over after her mam took it for a drive on the motorway (i.e. it read 35 when stopped but still moved according to the speed). I was looking forward to an afternoon taking clocks aparts & putting them back together again tomorrow but we took her out last night & it's settled back down again, winner! Suspect it just hadn't been driven that fast for a long time. Weird.

Didn't think we had mats but found these in the boot the other day, another winner

mat.jpg

Quick snap of the Koop family dub fleet...

dubs1.jpg

And here's the other new addition to the family...on top of a small pile of dogs

mydog.jpg

Oh and Mrs Koop has so far agreed to alloys & wind deflectors....gotta convince her to let me put a GTI grill on it next :lol:;)

Funny you should say that Joe, we got out of the Polo the other day & Mrs Koop looks back at it & says to me coyly, "Is it..maybe...not quite low enough?" hahaha She's coming round :thumbsup:

Polo plans:

16" Lenso RS5s

Wind deflectors

New aerial - current one's wrapped in gaffer tape! Been eyeing up Polo 6r stubby jobs on egay :yes:

New wipers - or at least the driver's one, it sucks!

Awaiting Mrs Koop approval:

When she's been driving it for a bit, if there's still significant arch gap with the 16s on, I'll get working on convincing her to drop it on some springs ;)

I really want to get a GTI grill on it. Haven't broached this subject yet haha

I'd also really like to colour code the inner section of the VW badge(s)

Back to the Lupo...

Had a good cleaning sesh on saturday, got some pics but I left my phone at home like the prize dufus that I am. Got filthy again a couple of hours later *sigh*