Koop's Loops

Koop

Bugger, I nearly asked you if you had one spare. I'll bear it in mind when this one breaks haha

take the power steering

and throw it away :)

Funnily enough I did look into this, means changing the rack though.

Still got a loft full of bits of Lupo, reduced prices on everything here http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/classifieds/item/3190-koops-kerazy-sale-everything-must-go/

Pump just arrived, that's bloody impressive considering it was still attached to a car less than 24 hours ago :lol:

I'd read that it was harder to steer with a de-PAS'd PAS rack than a straight manual. I'm not sure my tiny steering wheel would suit manual steering anyway :lol: I'll have to see what it's like when the power steering actually works tbf (getting it back later) cos it clearly wasn't before & it was fine so if it significantly reduces feel I might look at getting rid at some point.

Edited by Koop

Well, that was the week that I had RMs :lol: Yep they're sold.

Golf's running sweet but I'm not convinced on the power steering, it's a bit too easy & not as go-karty. It does make it easier to make it cock its leg though which is fun :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...