Just had road rage...

Kent

Coming home from work as usual, over the speedbumps and a lad in a Proton overtakes me on a corner, fair enough I was going slow but it's a 20 anyway... I follow him angrily as he cut me up to get back in and he slams his brakes on in the road infront of me nearly making me go into the back of him... then a bit further on pulls onto his drive.

I pull outside and he's like "what, fair enough you got a low car but you were going slow" I explain it's a 20 and I was accelerating inbetween bumps and you cut me up and then brakes for no reason infront of me...

he then replies, my girlfriend is pregnant and said she is having pains.

I now feel really bad....... Should I?

Edited by Kent

F him y's he nt goin the ozzy if she's having pain? I always get road rage haa

Can someone translate this for me please? Even Google doesn't recognise it as a language!

No, you didn't know. If you'd known there was a pregnant lady on board you wouldn't have followed him so close - nothing to feel bad about :)

If it makes you feel any better, at work today, I sold a kid a bmx bike and his mother paid for it. I handed him the warranty book and said jokingly to the mother 'He has to read every page before he rides the bike' and she said 'No he can't read, he started having fits 3 years ago, got brain damage and won't be able to read or write again'. How do you think I feel?!

Oh the girlfriend was in the house not the car!! he was on his own. I over reacted big time and now feel bad. I've only ever followed someone once and it was an asian dominoes driver who cut me up then swore at me.

I feel bad!!

He even offered to show me his pregnant girlfriend as proof :huh::lol: :lol:

I over-reacted hugely, as I'd have done the same if some co*k was doing 5mph over every speedbump. But overtaking me in a proton.. come on i'm not driving around to be made a mockery of

I don't want to have to make a thread saying "car smashed up by vandals".

:(

Edited by Kent

He even offered to show me his pregnant girlfriend as proof :huh::lol: :lol:

I over-reacted hugely, as I'd have done the same if some co*k was doing 5mph over every speedbump. But overtaking me in a proton.. come on i'm not driving around to be made a mockery of

I don't want to have to make a thread saying "car smashed up by vandals".

:(

He wont touch your car, after all you know where he lives not the other way round ;)

forget about it, it happens, no-one got hurt and next time chuck something at the proton if he dares to overtake you again LOL.

Edited by georgen

I wouldnt worry yourself. if he was in that much of a rush he wouldnt have been able to stop and talk to you.

i get road rage most days, (you know Malvern, the drivers here are completely idiotic dangerous twits, who drive in their own little worlds). Its fair enough you were annoyed. he didnt have the right to do what he did, regardless of preggers pains

I had a similar occurance where I had done like 5mph over about 6 speed bumps in a village then on the 7th and last one a woman in a polo decides its a good place to overtake on a speed bump :confused:

Road rage blinkers went on, I was 3 up, and just nailed it so she couldnt get passed so she started flashing and beeping at me. I gave her the finger out the window and proceeded to do under the speed limit with her sat behind me.

Everyone does it mate.

I wouldn't even call that road rage to be honest matey, we do things properly round my way, was on my way back from skeg with a mate in his mini about a year ago and a big bmw came flying passed and cut him up badly, must've been inches away from his front bumper, my mate lost it big time and flew after this bloke, managed to get in front of him and slammed his brakes on, jumped out, punched the blokes window and shouted at him to get out the car, he wouldn't, so he smashed his elbow through his window and punched him in the head and knocked him clean out! He then legged it back to the car, and we sped off. I was so shocked I couldn't even talk to him, was a really uncomfortable ride home. So I wouldn't worry or feel guilty too much, I'd have much preferred him to do what you did and just have a few quiet words. Was totally uncool.

I wouldn't even call that road rage to be honest matey, we do things properly round my way, was on my way back from skeg with a mate in his mini about a year ago and a big bmw came flying passed and cut him up badly, must've been inches away from his front bumper, my mate lost it big time and flew after this bloke, managed to get in front of him and slammed his brakes on, jumped out, punched the blokes window and shouted at him to get out the car, he wouldn't, so he smashed his elbow through his window and punched him in the head and knocked him clean out! He then legged it back to the car, and we sped off. I was so shocked I couldn't even talk to him, was a really uncomfortable ride home. So I wouldn't worry or feel guilty too much, I'd have much preferred him to do what you did and just have a few quiet words. Was totally uncool.

Probably shouldnt, but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt worry yourself. if he was in that much of a rush he wouldnt have been able to stop and talk to you.

i get road rage most days, (you know Malvern, the drivers here are completely idiotic dangerous twits, who drive in their own little worlds). Its fair enough you were annoyed. he didnt have the right to do what he did, regardless of preggers pains

in malvern I only ever get cut up by old ladies etc! haha

I've had worse road rage than that but never have I felt bad about it and never have they stopped. Normally I chase them for 5/10 minutes until I feel I've wasted enough time and petrol then put my James Blunt album on and go back to normal.

F him y's he nt goin the ozzy if she's having pain? I always get road rage haa

Can someone translate this for me please? Even Google doesn't recognise it as a language!

F**k him! Why's he not going to the hospital if she's having pain? I always get road rage [laughs].

That is all.

Personally I just stay calm and carry on. Why waste the energy?

Chasing someone and slamming on in front of them is just ridiculus, and did he really elbow through the glass and knock him out with a single hit? Really?

Yes, he put his elbow clean through the glass, went with a right pop! And I can only tell you what I saw from the passenger seat, and that was him jab the bloke fully in the head and the bloke flopped over to the middle of the car.

if i wasn't finishing work and in my work uniform, I would have got out and double kickflipped through his drivers window and pinned him up against his car ceiling before throwing him through the sunroof of his sh*tty proton and doing a stone cold stunner and a rock bottom on him through his crappy stonepaved driveway.

....... :coffee: