• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch.gif

That's gonna hurt the next day!

And also you're a bit of a penis for driving;

a. Without a seatbelt on

b. Evidently too fast for what looks to be a rather narrow twisty road

c. While probably still over the limit by your own admission.

Also cant complain about cuts from no seatbelt. They are compulsary for a reason :coffee: However glad your okay and hope you weren't too badly injured.

Half cut as in had been on the bevvies the night before! ;)

And as said, drinking and seatbelts are there for a reason. Lucky escape though!

I know.... all the above is true..I don't make a habit of driving whilst under the influence..havn't done it since and wont do it again, i can tell you that!! I did pass the breath test though, blew 27 (limit's 35). just one of those...sh*t!!! late for work moments!!! booted it to work and that was the outcome :(...wasn't expecting to meet a tractor in the middle of the road. But i agree that is a complete waste of a future classic becoming more and more rare.

One of my biggest regrets in life is driving to work like a pr*ck that morning ..I bought it as a write off ,i rekon that all rite offs that are repaired and put back on the road are jinxed, i work in a body shop and have seen this happen to damaged repairables a few times. And yeahhh i got out ok thanks considering, veryyyy lucky!! only got a couple of burns from the air bag goin off. It happened about 2 years ago now, this is bringin it alll back :(

We all mess up and make mistakes bud, i wrote a car off a couple of years ago and it completely changed the way i look at driving, the state i'm in when i drive and the conditions of the road when i'm pushing it. No-one else was hurt and hopefully as a result you'll be a better driver.

We all mess up and make mistakes bud, i wrote a car off a couple of years ago and it completely changed the way i look at driving, the state i'm in when i drive and the conditions of the road when i'm pushing it. No-one else was hurt and hopefully as a result you'll be a better driver.

for sure, without a doubt. much more sensible driver these days ;)