what car £5k?

Putney

Polo

Ibiza

Fabia

Clio

need a four door, would like a TDI if poss, my lady friend shall be driving it most of the time. Keeps her out of my car but I wouldn't mind something half decent for road trips etc.

going to have a look at this one! needs cambelt and water pump doing so will knock him down a bit

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1934022.htm

Is the thought of a Skoda really going to turn her on? I appreciate the Vrs is actually a half decent car, but will she appreciate theat when she tells her friends you bought her a Skoda?

Yes, I mentioned a Vrs when we bought the Dune as an alternative with as much practicality, but a bit more OOooomph, but TSO just wasn't interested in the badge.

She does however love the Dune and it's a pretty practical car that gets quite a bit of attention.

Yes, I mentioned a Vrs when we bought the Dune as an alternative with as much practicality, but a bit more OOooomph, but TSO just wasn't interested in the badge.

She does however love the Dune and it's a pretty practical car that gets quite a bit of attention.

i love the dune, i might look for one of these too but they are hard to come by!

• 2 weeks later...

Did a deal on this.... 44k miles.... one owner... paint and body work immaculate. New cambelt and water pump, new brakes, new tyres, 1 owner from new.... wheels getting refurb.

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-5.jpg