Castle Combe VAG Day 2011

BIG UPDATE!

great news! the club can have 12 cars on show.

You can still do a whole track day if you book the day yourself, you probably wouldnt need a display space as u would be heading onto the track in successions and would not need to park between sessions.

We are inviting Volkswagen Clubs and Audi Clubs to take free display space at these events.

There is an entry fee of £10 per person for both events.

I need to send back the form by MONDAY 27th june, so first 11 people to add their name to the lists can display/park with the club. (car doesnt have to be pristine, mine certainly isnt)

Please PM me your full name and address immediately after posting.

The Display List (max 12, 1 space remaining):

BEP51 - Sport

Gti Paul - Gti

shaunsprules - 1.0

ChristopherReeve - Sport

Needalupo - 1.0

Blitzerman - 1.4

Alexthekid - 1.4

Jabbles21 - 1.4

LoopEd - Gti

polariskid - Sport

Davidge - Sport

The people going who dont want to display but will turn up anyway list:

mini-man-dan - Gti

Emz - Sport

Bikerz - Gti/SDI?

Edited by BEP51

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be up for this if its a full track day :)

the last 2 years it has been £170 for whole day, you have to arrive slightly earlier to have a sound check on your exhaust (under 100db at 4000 revs) then u have to sit in a short driver safety meeting, then you can go in as many of the 20 min sessions as you feel you can, when you come out of one, if you go in straight back in the pen, you go in the one after next, so in theory you can do every other session. which i too may be doing this year.

Alteratively, it is £30 / session you pre-book, and £35 / session on the day i think. There is a short lunchtime intermission where they have a childrens fun lap, where kids under 14 can have relatively slow speed passenger rides with their parent/guardian driving. Helmets available for hire on the day reasonably with a small deposit, but dont know how much.

Im hoping to see more lupos there this year than any other type of car, even the little old golfs. cos the last 2 years i have only ever seen 2, a lupo cup car and a yellow sport. and neither raced at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think they will only let VAG cars out, e.g. audi/vw/skoda. still a good day if u just display your car. plus you can get a passenger ride with someone if you want.

Edited by BEP51

Apparently they will be sending me the application form in a month or so. Then they will say how many people can be in the show area, I know mine probs isn't u¶ to standard, but I intend on racing it anyway and u park nearer the track in that case.