Castle Combe VAG Day 2011

I assume there will be a show and shine area again?

yes, i think u just have to ask bout an ap form nearer the time, there was a lovely silver gti last year with purple bay and momo etc.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Noticing a lot of people from Wiltshire about! :) too early in the summer!! i need to MOD a little before showing Lou-Lou!! This would be great fun though!!

I think I'm on Club GTI's stand with a load of Mk2 Golf GTI's. New breed FTW!

Im still waiting on them to send me the stand application form, they may need a reminder email.

• 2 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE!

great news! the club can have 12 cars on show, and can offer a lupo only track session of 12 cars (20 mins and not necessarily those on display), at a time we choose during the day for £35 each, plus £10 entry.

(A lupo only track session would mean u are unlikely to have any car moving too quickly and thus will be able to stay safer on the laps)

We are inviting Volkswagen Clubs and Audi Clubs to take free display space at these events.

There is an entry fee of £10 per person for both events.

We are again, offering Clubs their own track session. The price is £35 per person in advance, this also allows free entry for the driver, passengers will have to pay entry of £10 and also if they wish to be a passenger out on track, there is a one-off administration charge of £5.

(i suggest an early afternoon slot)

Helmets can be hired, and u have to attend a drivers briefing held throughout the day.

I need to send back the form by MONDAY 27th june, so first 11 people to add their name to the lists can display/use the track. (car doesnt have to be pristine, mine certainly isnt)

Please PM me your full name and address immediately after posting. and ensure you have inbox space and are watching this topic so i can work out payment collection.

(You can put your name down for either or both)

The Display List:

Ben Pitcher - Lupo Sport

The Track List:

Ben Pitcher - Lupo Sport

The people going who dont want to display or go round the track list:

BIG UPDATE!

great news! the club can have 12 cars on show, and can offer a lupo only track session of 12 cars (20 mins and not necessarily those on display), at a time we choose during the day for £35 each, plus £10 entry.

(A lupo only track session would mean u are unlikely to have any car moving too quickly and thus will be able to stay safer on the laps)

We are inviting Volkswagen Clubs and Audi Clubs to take free display space at these events.

There is an entry fee of £10 per person for both events.

We are again, offering Clubs their own track session. The price is £35 per person in advance, this also allows free entry for the driver, passengers will have to pay entry of £10 and also if they wish to be a passenger out on track, there is a one-off administration charge of £5.

(i suggest an early afternoon slot)

Helmets can be hired, and u have to attend a drivers briefing held throughout the day.

I need to send back the form by MONDAY 27th june, so first 11 people to add their name to the lists can display/use the track. (car doesnt have to be pristine, mine certainly isnt)

Please PM me your full name and address immediately after posting. and ensure you have inbox space and are watching this topic so i can work out payment collection.

(You can put your name down for either or both)

The Display List:

Ben Pitcher - Lupo Sport

The Track List:

Ben Pitcher - Lupo Sport

The people going who dont want to display or go round the track list:

Put me down for Display Buddy

I'll be there with mine but it will be on the Club GTI clubstand as I've already said yes to the guys over there. Look forward to seeing you all there! :)

cool, do u want to go round the track in the lupo only session?

Ill probably take a miss because I've got a redtop Nova I use for trackdays and it seems pointless taking the Lupo out which is slower and worth a lot more money lol. I'll just sit back and watch for the day I think, or try and sneek the Nova out >_<. Thanks anyway!

Dan :)

No way a Lupo ONLY track day sounds awesome. I would probably destroy my car though. Sounds like good fun though!

Lupo only track session, they wont give us the whole day for just us lot unfortunately. your little wheels will help for acceleration! Only a 20 minute session, on a smooth surface like a track it would be far kinder to the car than driving around roads in plymouth.

Interested in displaying and/or track?

If I can get the day off work i'll be show and shining :)

The show and shine can be entered at any time throughout the morning, you wont be requiring a space on the lupo display area then? and i doubt you would want it getting a stonechip on the track?

The show and shine can be entered at any time throughout the morning, you wont be requiring a space on the lupo display area then? and i doubt you would want it getting a stonechip on the track?

You are completely right my friend :) lol

will be up for this if i can get the day off work :/

do u want me to put you down for display and track? i will need your name and address for them to send u your pass to park in the display area. i will contact u about payment nearer the time for the track session if you want to do that.