• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got this so far:

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Took these an hour ago and it hasn't stopped snowing since so we've had another few cm. Meant to be getting a load at around midnight apparently!

im so sick of the ice and snow now, the majority of our snow has gone but all the ice left is lethal and of course our local council ran out of salt and grit

So bored of it now. Doesn't really bother me seeing as I can walk to work, but sick of hearing everyone else's excuses for not coming in!

Same here, i've been walking in since before christmas now so hardly used the lupo. Not that i could even if i wanted too mind, there's no chance of me getting it out of the back lane!

I think my ABS has failed again. It was fixed on warranty last time at £400-odd, but I'll have to pay for it this time :(

When was last time? Wouldnt the replaced part be covered under a guarantee for two years?

Well I'm going to have a poo then attempt to dig my car out. Then I have to change the wheels in the snow with a widow maker.

Good luck with that those jacks are bad at the best of times make sure someone else is about wouldn't want to hear stories of how your car fell on you an you wern't found till the snow melted.

Best weather we've had for a fortnight and the college is closing at 1200 and all day tomorrow! Check IntraNet on Thursday evening for the situation on Friday.

:blink:

:)

Got very deep here over night, and near on had blizzards since i got to work at 9, came home as it was getting hectic, roads being closed evverywhere, and a few cars STILL struggling to get up a hill from a while ago, can't come up and can't come down!

When was last time? Wouldnt the replaced part be covered under a guarantee for two years?

God knows, but it's working again this morning. Maybe a little weather got in the way!