The White Stuff - SOLD

little rich

Cheers, no ben they wernt, PAZ bought them, had these a few weeks in my room!

sully you know the score :lol:

Marcus i nearly popped round after i cleaned it so you could get some decent pics, but i thought the country roads would be dirty!

Rich.

Cheers, no ben they wernt, PAZ bought them, had these a few weeks in my room!

sully you know the score :lol:

Marcus i nearly popped round after i cleaned it so you could get some decent pics, but i thought the country roads would be dirty!

Rich.

Should of done man! I was outside cleaning my car aswell!... just drive mega slow to keep it clean :lol:

Megga slow driving is a must!

Cheers James but they clearly dont!

And Ben there staying silver for now, if i still have them over the winter il probably do something with them, or if i get something else over the summer

Rich.

Ta,

tbh after looking at the pictures it looks pretty crap, look forward to getting it out the garage tuesday and having a better look, may rattle can them :lol:

And if i do get them sprayed etc id have the lips mirror polished, and either white,brown or yellow centres

Rich.

I'm bored a silly colored wheels.

silver all the way for me mate. ML's are wayyy played out on Mk3's nut on a Lupo ?

neever see them and they look stellar.

Also how clean is your car ? :o

Cheers for the comments, Il get some one to take some better pictures at the weekend,

Took her to college and all was well, then we had to go to Uni to look around it etc and oh my, around 25 speed bumps from college to uni and some were HUGE! 1st gear crawling and annoyed alot of people, Only seems to rub up front which is better than the rear!

Got her home and just washed her again, back in the garage untill saturday ready for a wax me thinks, Really happy with the wheels though :)

Rich.

Some new pics thanks to Trav, only a few as they didnt come out as he wanted, and none of the rear!??

Loopy was polished and waxed at the weekend, pics were done after about 40miles so she was filthy! washed her this afternoon though :blush:

4363380950_4ea8cafdc2_b1.jpg

4356894335_9144b48714_b1.jpg

4362638805_4a408d1e60_b1.jpg

4362639681_ea06547581_b1.jpg

4362639987_32a2451abf_o1.jpg

Thanks,

Rich.

Cheers Miss's Picola,

Ta mark, Yea i think silver suits well, its a nice clean look, Not going for a full polish on these, cba with polishing these as id like to run them most of the year,

And yes i know what you mean about those yellow things, i was just fed up of them and wanted rid :lol:

Rich.

Edited by little rich