The White Stuff - SOLD

little rich

I was thinking of chicking my amp down there, do you think it will get enough cooling?

I put my crossovers in the space behind the center console on the floor, LOTS of room back there.

Mark I think it will have enough cooling there, better than in a small lupo boot, or under a false floor imo,

Crossover wise, do you mean behind the fan switches etc? there is loads of room there ooo, But will my cables reach? haha

Thanks

Rich.

Yep, thats where i was talking about. Depends how long the cables are ;) I just attached everything to a metal wire (like a coat hanger) and ended up getting there from tweeters, and door holes.

I think i will have a look at getting my amp in there too, i'm sure it's smaller than the Gen2 i had.

Smart!

Smart was obv not at you mark :P

I have a cable from the amp going to the doors, and then from the doors to the tweeter and speaker, Original plan was to mount them in the doors, but not liking that idea now,

i dont want to rip the interior out again! is it just me or if you want to rip out the front trim you have to start at the back and take it all off! :lol:

Rich.

• Like 1

Yeah, seems like it wants to come forward, again, use a wire to poke the wire under the carpet, and then there is a hole under where the clutch resting pedal thing, and thats only held on by one screw.

The comps do look awesome, are you sitting them under the grill?

Rich, I've got some 18mm mdf rings at mine ready to make up some adaptors... If you want me to pop over one day so you can size them up then just give me a shout :)

Edit: you cant have them though!

Edited by marcusgrant

I've got four of them too lol... perfect for you! Think they only came to a tenner off ebay, Al (nfbr) said where to get them.

Ummm well I've got uni untill late tomorrow, so could do wednesday? I finish work at 4 so anytime after that, I'll pm you my numero.

I can't remember what size they are TBH, they'll be out soon so i will measure up, i need to add a little space to them though as i think they'res loads of room behind the grill and i want to show off my spike a little more :D

Cheers mate,

And i try to keep it tidy!

Il clean yours if you come down ;) or you might have to build us a box for loopy and il do a full vallet on yours, (ill come to you obv ;) )

Not wired the speakers in yet, couldnt decide where to mount the crossovers! Il have them running this weekend hopefully, and people rate the GP2 quite highly, il let you know once its running,

Also, should i deaden the door, then fit the mdf speaker rings & deaden the mdf?

or

fit the mdf rings to the metal then deaden it?

Cheers

Rich.

Yeah dude I'd like to build you a box, I wanna hear the beast going. No need to valet my car tho il do it propperly when I get round to it lol if I get round to it.

I really need to sort my front end out tho... But I think I'll spend the dowe on a bigger sub amp. Been looking at the sundown 2000d I think il be getting one in the new year hopefully, then I can sort the front end out lol.

James, your house has gates! = castle

Dads new motor being cleaned next to my dirty lupo pre wash :

jgfrk001.jpg

Picked the wheels up today from the powdercoater, colour is a satin grey, pretty cool imo, I also had them do my roof bars in the same colour, (gosh there a pain to put back together!)

Also picked my greenstuff pads up, Taxed the car and ordered my tyres, 165/55/14 bridgestones

jgfrk002.jpg

jgfrk004.jpg

Mechanics got the car wednesday and thursday for the service and mot,

Rich.