The White Stuff - SOLD

little rich

Thanks all! I know dubsy its been a long time!

Ben in all my 4 cars iv owned iv never had a spare wheel, Doesnt bother me in the slightest, Got the AA dude and my dad on the end of the phone ;)

Saw yours @ UD looking v nice. Nice to see some good ICE going in too. Loving the boot build - very tidy!

Keep up the good work Rich!

Its a great piece of kit that!! Dad loves it :P cost a bloody arm and a leg aswell!

I know, They are so expensive! I used to sell them as part of my previous job!

Great if you work on a bunch of different cars. Just not ideal for specific stuff!

I know, They are so expensive! I used to sell them as part of my previous job!

Great if you work on a bunch of different cars. Just not ideal for specific stuff!

Yeah he works on all cars so it suits him a treat.

He was try to explain stuff to me a rich. Me and rich were just like WAAAH?! :lol:

^ haha, Cheers pal!

Got this week off work so doing a few bits,

Yesterday i re-deadend the boot, stripped my front doors down, and polised my rocker cover up,

Today im putting more deadening in the doors, Washing the VXR and repairing the curbed alloy!

Rest of the week il be claying her then giving her a detail, Just waiting on a delivery of meguiars :)

Also want to tidy the engine bay up/battery etc

Pics of the rocker cover,

Before (was really rough from when i previously did it with the grinding stones to save time, wish i didnt as it took ages to get smooth!)

adggjhyjh015.jpg

during

ughhffdf001.jpg

After

ughhffdf002.jpg

ughhffdf003.jpg

Just used different grades of sanding paper, and metal polish, spent around 4 hours on it!, Its not perfect much much better :)

Rich

Cheers,

Im currently high on plastic fumes, Just put the standard air box back on as its a bit more oem! put a different air intake feed on as i dont need the original filter thing for the manifold, Melted some plastic to fill a screw hole and it got a bit smelly! :lol:

Deadend the back of the door cards, Not as much as id have liked but i was runing low!

The other sheet was used on the doors.

ghgfdjfghh001.jpg

Put the standard air box back on with a k&n panel in, and half a new air intake to it. Dont this to try and tidy the bay up! Spent 5 mins on the battery too, Going to be ordering some ducting for the cables,

ghgfdjfghh002.jpg

Rich.

My Meguiars parcel didnt arive today :( So didnt do much on loopy, Lowered her 8mm up font, only got 4 more threads to go,

Whilst i was there i did a bit of cleaning,

Had my new genuine mats turn up today, along with a few drying towels :)

hgfdklooiiy003.jpg

Pre-treating the liner,

hgfdklooiiy001.jpg

:blush:

Edited by little rich

^ haha, Door mats FTW!

Not got any snaps, tbf i didnt even look at the car :lol: , had to drive over to my mates for dinner, its dark no and away in the garage, ill look tomorrow, Didnt really rub either :)