You know you drive a Lupo when..

Jowey

Ahmen! or when you cant park next to curbs because your door wont open without scraping the ****er!

My sister did that on Christmas day and i almost punched her in the gunt for it! Wouldn't have been too bad had i not warned her!

Ok these have all been mainly negative comments so Im adding a positive one

You know you drive a Lupo when a huge coach comes at you and you squeeze past between it and a pointy looking wall

Big/wide cars wouldnt stand a chance!

You know you drive and Arosa when you see the woman in a Lupo behind you clearly explaining to her passengers that they are in fact the same car.:o

You know you drive and Arosa when you see the woman in a Lupo behind you clearly explaining to her passengers that they are in fact the same car.:o

Why would you do that? Basically say you're from the same family...when i see my ugly cousins around i always explain to my mates we're not related at all...

Only joking arosa owners, i love you really! :wub:

You know you drive a lowered lupo when your girlfriend who knows naff all about cars looks at a standard one and says "Thats horrible, it needs coilovers"

Oh it made me laugh.

Edited by JamesU

You know you drive a lowered lupo without back seats, when you girlfriend's nan asks why the hell did I take the back seats out.

You know you drive a lupo when you can squeeze through tiny spaces and park under a lorry trailer.

Don't ever buy a Mk5 Golf GTi then...

Or a Polo! :lol:

But how can a Lupo door be heavy, There is nothing to it!

You need to get up the gym lad...

And most of these seem to relate to mods and how low you are, Its your own fault really..