You know you drive a Lupo when..

Jowey

you no u drive a lupo when... the door straps make u cringe in the morning.

you no u drive a lupo when... ur mate offers u a 15 ich kicker comp :/

you no u drive a lupo when... ur parked next to your mates warrior and can see the top of the arches

you no u drive a lupo when... ur missus offers to take her car :(

you no u drive a lupo when... u leave the gear box at the traffic lights:(

you no u drive a lupo when... ur on ur way to the garage

you no u drive a lupo when... u cant get ur car on the ramp at the garage

you no u drive a lupo when... u think thank fu*k i got that over draft :rolleyes:

You know you drive a lupo gti. . . . . because when you park it up you cant resist turning round looking at it, and smiling.

everytime lol

you know you drive a lupo gti when you know that each towing eye costs 6.11 and the guy at the local bodyshop has a tin of paint waiting just for you

you know you drive a low lupo when the ferarri boarding the ferry infront of you on the way to lemans doesn't get special bts of wood to help him clear the ramp but you do :)

you know you drive a lupo when you go days without a phone because it's stuck under your centre console and have to turn the stereo up everytime it rings

You know you drive a lupo when other people and drivers cringe when your going over a speed bump.

You know you drive a lupo when other people and drivers laugh when you walk back for your gear box and part of your sump

you know you drive a lupo sport when you have had enough of people saying " nice gti mate" you just go along with it

you know you drive a lupo sport when you take the smug grin of all corsa and saxos owners faces!

you know you drive a lupo sport when everyone says that cant be standard! " what you running under there mate?"

you know you drive a lupo when you just cant stop modding, even if you have no more money left!

You know you drive a low Lupo when you can never see the traffics lights over the top of the car in front of you

You know you drive a Lupo when...

...people ask if its a polo.

...people say thats a fake gti because they "never made a lupo gti" then they can't seem to keep up :)

...you get pulled for "reckless driving" or get breathalised when your just avoiding potholes :lol:

you know you drive my LUPO when he over heats in any kind of traffic jam. can cars suffer from claustrophobia?

Lupos truly were built in the spirit of the MK1 Golf :lol:

Edited by Jowey

you know your driving an Arosa thats stripped out on coilovers because of the back ache you get from ridding the curbs at brands hatch!

Mine does it if I drive it for more than about 20 mins and then get stuck in traffic, cool it down by putting the heating on full and blasting it out the passenger window.

Probably should get it sorted.

does that work??? thats great! haha thanks, i do need to get it sorted though, along with the cam belt! haha