You know you drive a Lupo when..

Jowey

when you show a saxo,corsa,106 up over a round about......didnt expect did you now with your spax sticker and cut springs....

You know you drive and Arosa Mk1 when..

After a night of rain, you open your boot and this happens...

Photo-0956.jpg

.....when you pull alongside a really nicely modded black mk4 with a very very big FMIC shining away at the front like a big cheesy grin, and you just know something very naughty is hiding under the bonnet. You look at the lovely porky rims its sat on and think "hmmmm nice."

but then you have the ordacity to wind down the window, mk4 driver thinks he's impressed me with his wideboy, and all i have to say is

"Hmmm, not bad - but mine's lower"

:lol:

(Disturbing thig is........it genuinely is)

:huh:

........when you can always find a parking space and laugh when you leave your space and watch another car TRY to get in

........when you have to reconnect the washer tube to the rear washwipe for the 5th time!

........when you cringe as you lower your windows and hear them crunch against the door straps (well I think it's that anyway)

• 2 weeks later...

You know you drive a lupo when . . . . . three girls jump in the car and came back to your tent " because you and your car are cute"

Loved the look on my mates face's when they all just sat on our laps

B)

Edited by sam bignell

You know you drive a lupo when . . . . . three girls jump in the car and came back to your tent " because you and your car are cute"

Loved the look on my mates face's when they all just sat on our laps

B)

This must be the first case of girls not thinking a lupo is gay. :(

This must be the first case of girls not thinking a lupo is gay. :(

i have heard loads of girls saying my caris mint as i have stopped at lights or drove past :Dgotta be the best feelings ever :):P

You know you drive a lupo when it takes 5 minutes to get the petrol cap off! and even longer putting it back on.....

haha, When I first bought mine, I drove to the petrol station, then back to the geezers house to get him to show me how it worked..."so it spins when its locked, but doesnt move when its unlocked?"