Whats the dealio....

SARAHGTI

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Claire. I hate my name. I like to think that im still Daddy's little Girl so i am known only as Clairey. I am also so pink and fluffy and ditzy and therefore i truely believe i am a Fairy Princess.

Much love,

Clairey Fairy

I'm called Bob, but that name was already taken so i randomly plucked Adam K out of the air.

but bob has bitch tit's

well my friend thought the lupo looked like a noddy car so started calling me noddy and its stuck :shades:

cant remember him calling me carl for years now :wacko:

I was on a variaty of substances and decided the thought of a panda getting electricuted or dancing to electro, was funny. Not really much logic behind it tbh.. :rolleyes:

but logic none the less!

i actually have no idea why its gordonbrown it was just one of the first names that came to my head. use it for pretty much everything

My name is Adam, so i chose that username, its pretty boring really, infact its so freakin' boring.

I would like to change my name to "Spiderman", because i i hate spiders, but i love Spiderman the superhero and also the footballer. Hmmmmm...

Edited by Adam