Cars you hate to love

2001gti

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just seen a couple of these while I've been 'Nicky Clark' for the afternoon. I quite like them.

Dodge%20Nitro.jpg

Sorry.

Edited by IDGM

It was 100A but I had a 1200 in it after a couple of months. Not long after, I wrote it off in spectacular style and hit a Peugeot 305 van head on down a single track road. The engine was under my seat.

There are a number of us that still miss the car.

100A is a classic engine i'd love to do a retro project on one some time soon the base cars are cheap enough

i can see why you guys miss it, it has that character thing going on with it

misses M will be fine with it you jsut have to buy the 5 door and not drive it into any Peugeot's

This car i just love, but i think a lot of people will hate it? As i dont think most people will get it, i just think its stunning. Ive also had quite a lengthy drive of one and i was grinning for the rest of the day. Awsome car imo!

Its my favorite car atm!

car_photo_256350_7.jpg

One day i will own one of those :blush:

Ive been wanting to drive a sportka for a while, ill have to get round to it!

Love the Vel-satis, awsome car, you cant beat a big executive french car for comfort and funky-ness!

Someone with the same thoughts as me. The C6 is a gorgeous car and stand out a mile from all the equivalent Mercs and BMWs. Only ever seen one driving round up in London where all you see is the usual luxury cars and it really stood out. Really subtle but quality looks.

I reckon in a few years they will plummet in price and be a steal. :lol:

My entry has to be the daihatsu copen

daihatsu%20copen%20niot.net.jpg

I'd go 2 Specsavers !!

ASAP

Here i'll even help u here's the link!!

www.specsavers.co.uk

I like the Nissan Cube too it's the only car to be produced which looks different on 1 side to the other.

Also like the Z3M and

Edited by dj_lupz

i like the look of these!

but my pure raw hatred for fords and seein my mates one after a 20mph crash id never own one!

st.jpg

My Mk6.5 Style is a fine handling machine and I've no doubt the ST is a fun drive.

Someone with the same thoughts as me. The C6 is a gorgeous car and stand out a mile from all the equivalent Mercs and BMWs. Only ever seen one driving round up in London where all you see is the usual luxury cars and it really stood out. Really subtle but quality looks.

I reckon in a few years they will plummet in price and be a steal. :lol:

Indeed, i love them!

Ive seen a couple on the road, although i go to quite a few Citroen events so ive seen a fair few and know a fair bit about them. They are stunning :shades:

The one i drove was a 2.7HDi, only 12 montsh old but had only 3K miles on it, he bought it for just under £20K miles, considering its £37K new thats a huge saving.

And im with you there, i would not have any other executive car over a C6, they just dont do anything for me at all, not at all interested.

Although we have always had big Citroens, so that probably goes someway to explaining why i love the C6 so much!

We have one of Citroens last big exec cars, the XM, and i love it, ive been driving that more than my aorsa recently, im never out of it. Im currently trying to find another Xm to add to our collection, but finding a good one is soooo difficult, i just hope its easier to find a C6 in a couple of years time!

They will be a futrue bargin, i just cant wait! :D

Oh, one more thing, the C6 is the fastest handling car around a slalom track in its class, against 5 series, mercs etc! Due to its complex Hydraulic suspension. Not bad hey ;)

I like the Nissan Cube too it's the only car to be produced which looks different on 1 side to the other.

I quite like them, i spotted a Cube importer/dealer when i was on holiday and coulnd not resist having a look, great cars!

Edited by cardaft

na i wasnt pickin on st's only... i just mean that fiesta in general!

my mate has a 1.25 zetec and after hittin it at 20 mph after sliding on ice, it was almost classed a totalled car which i found scary!

but i do really like the look of them

You'll probably find that is true of most new cars nowadays. The current Suzuki Swift is a total loss after an impact at 6mph front and back due to the efforts to get the NCAP ratings up and the cost of replacement parts.

thats my car! i built that earlier this year! was a 1.6 turbo running 8psi

for real ? it looks the dogs ! first mx-5 i saw that made me look at them differently

this is an embarassing one

BMW powered oil burning Rover 75 tourer in that green :blush:

4106627438.jpg

also quite liked this: 2004-Rover-75-Coupe-Concept-S-1024x768.jpg

I'd go 2 Specsavers !!

ASAP

Here i'll even help u here's the link!!

www.specsavers.co.uk

Also like the Z3M and

hmmmm i dont think you quite get the topic!

i think you will fit in well at www.sarcastictw@.com

for real ? it looks the dogs ! first mx-5 i saw that made me look at them differently

this is an embarassing one

BMW powered oil burning Rover 75 tourer in that green :blush:

4106627438.jpg

also quite liked this: 2004-Rover-75-Coupe-Concept-S-1024x768.jpg

Blimey, I never knew th diesel was a detuned BMW unit. A 54-reg ZT-T 135+ is less than £4k at a dealers. That's a lot of car for the money and an ideal daddy wagon. There are older 75 diesel saloons for £2k.

Shame that coupé never saw the showroom, it's not a bad looker.

God, how sad am I? Where's my pipe and Golden Virginia?