Cars you hate to love

2001gti

Dodge charger / challenger

dodge viper gtr

mg and rover metro

suzuki ignis sport

subaru impreza - great car but the grown up saxo image lets them down completely

the list goes on...............

Edited by Toi gulp

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats my car! i built that earlier this year! was a 1.6 turbo running 8psi

i saw a red one of them today that made me look at the things differently too, it too was red and had on some rh cups possibly, not sure of what wheel it was anyway, but smooth with loads of poke it just looked really cool

Saw a three door yesterday and wondered where they all disappeared to, there used to be loads and was probably the last 'tank' Volvo.

Saw a three door yesterday and wondered where they all disappeared to, there used to be loads and was probably the last 'tank' Volvo.

I love old skool volvos, a mates dad had a massive volvo estate, the ultra boxy ones, 2.5 litre with full black leathers, it was gangsta, i'd love to get one and slam it!

borbet5eg.jpg

you get me!

I am so very glad that someone else has a taste for these. My parents owned one in the 1980's and although I have no recollection of the thing I still think they look good. My brother thinks I am mad, when Clarkson was trying to kill one I could not see the problem.

Edited by JB1.0e

I Personally think that is rather good looking!

Until you see the thing against a person or other bike, it's hard to imagine how big the thing is. I wouldn't fancy kick starting the bugger though.

• 8 months later...

Kia sold cars in the States with a 10 year warranty (I don't know if they still do), but if they're so bad, and every other 'quality' maker is so good, why do they only manage 3 years?

officially-2009-2010-nissan-cube-z12-2.jpg

2010 Cube continues Nissan's original trend. Nice one.

Edited by IDGM

gmc-motorhome.jpg

I would love one of these GMC's, they are super cool but probably drink more fuel in a day than my gti in a year lol

Edited by hunid-brake

I like the look of that!

Thats one of the most amasing cars ive seen in years, i absolutely love it!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Prinz TT that is

Edited by hunid-brake