Cars you hate to love

2001gti

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, I never knew th diesel was a detuned BMW unit. A 54-reg ZT-T 135+ is less than £4k at a dealers. That's a lot of car for the money and an ideal daddy wagon. There are older 75 diesel saloons for £2k.

I didnt know rover even got the BMW engine. I know landrover did, we used to have a 2.0 TD4 which was a bmw engine in our freelander. Great engine, so pretty good if its in the rover, as rovers engines are pretty bad!

051012_insight_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

mainly becasue it looks like something captain scarlet would drive! haha and the pimping wheels that come on them!

I agree with that, pretty cool little car.

Looks and sounds amazing, especially the tuned one thats always down at pod..

Emabarrased to like them though as there a piece of **** rover!!

CARmageddon614.jpg

these have to be one of the coolest looking cars EVER!!!

i have a little soft spot for...

gwiz.jpg

just because of the amount of money you can save by driving one! especially if you live in london!

and these...

051012_insight_hmed_2p.hmedium.jpg

mainly becasue it looks like something captain scarlet would drive! haha and the pimping wheels that come on them!

The jiz wizz is not even a car its a quadricycle or thats what they call it to avoid a car crash test :lol:

i hate them so much i wish i had a big fly swatter on my car to squash them with.

The honda insight is cool though. I want to fit moon discs and wheel skirts on my car :thumbup:

I really like the second-generation K11 Nissan Micra. When ever i have driven one i get the urge to go as slow

everywhere as i can. Its as if suddenly its pointless even wanting to go at the speed limit 20 in a 30 is fine. Its

really strange but i love it and would enjoy having one but i could not allow myself to get such a noddy car.

I also hate to love the MK1 metro, so many years of being cramped in the back of one as a kid then driving

it as my first car has put a special love hate bond in my heart.

Dont really dig french cars but this one is an exception :wub: i've always loved these...phase1's and 2's

74407836_5cac265359_o.jpg

I love to Love these. I have since I was a tiddler and saw one in France. Like the MG thing above, it's the kind a car only a child could draw. Perfection.

I know it's slow by today's standards, its about as aerodynamic as a brick and lots of people think that it looks like one. But for some reason I want one so bad!:

ge-sierra-cosworth-rs500.jpg

And I feel ultimate guilt for loving this, sorry guys but:

220coupeturbo2.jpg

And I was very close to buying one of these for my first car (in slightly lower spec form obviously!). They are built poorly, and depreciate something rotten, but still, I think they're pretty cool:

autowp.ru_mg_zr_xpower_2.jpg

NOCK

Edited by NOCK