Cars you hate to love

2001gti

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportKa - awesome bit of kit. My mum has one and it handles superbly. If they didn't feel so flimsy I'd have considered one more instead of the Lupo I did buy.

Anyway, this is my entry. I know exactly why I like it though. Its big, its ugly, it comes with a 3.5ltr V6 and its depreciated something terrible. They are just meant to be super comfy and when I look inside one they just look like a nice place to be. Plus the front end looks cool -

Renault Vel Satis

eu_renault_vel_satis.jpg

My entry has to be the daihatsu copen

daihatsu%20copen%20niot.net.jpg

i thought that befor i had even clicked to come in the thread lol

This car i just love, but i think a lot of people will hate it? As i dont think most people will get it, i just think its stunning. Ive also had quite a lengthy drive of one and i was grinning for the rest of the day. Awsome car imo!

Its my favorite car atm!

car_photo_256350_7.jpg

One day i will own one of those :blush:

SportKa - awesome bit of kit. My mum has one and it handles superbly. If they didn't feel so flimsy I'd have considered one more instead of the Lupo I did buy.

Anyway, this is my entry. I know exactly why I like it though. Its big, its ugly, it comes with a 3.5ltr V6 and its depreciated something terrible. They are just meant to be super comfy and when I look inside one they just look like a nice place to be. Plus the front end looks cool -

Renault Vel Satis

eu_renault_vel_satis.jpg

Ive been wanting to drive a sportka for a while, ill have to get round to it!

Love the Vel-satis, awsome car, you cant beat a big executive french car for comfort and funky-ness!

1932-Datsun-Nissan-Production-Car-Gallery-1932-1980-T-full.jpg

My first car :wub:

I did try to buy another to arrive at my wedding in last year, but bottled it at the last minute. I can't see Mrs M being to impressed.

My first car :wub:

I did try to buy another to arrive at my wedding in last year, but bottled it at the last minute. I can't see Mrs M being to impressed.

awesome which engine did you have ?

i love it its like a mini 240Z

brabus smart is quite good to own too.

quite liking these at the moment, got my eye out for a one if the price is right at the moment. Hardly sold any amg SLK32s so people would just think it was the hairdresser version. Seems about £12k gets a mint low milage one.

slk32amg.jpg

only one for sale at a merc dealer with their approved used scheme, all the way down in Southampton but does sound mint.

Model: SLK32 AMG ROADSTER SPORT

Colour: Brilliant Silver

Trim: Black Leather

Year: 2001/51

Capacity: 3197 cc

Odometer: 30,000 Miles

Engine: Petrol

Style: Convertible

Transmission: Automatic with Tiptronic

Price: GBP 14,995

(probably take £14k for it hmmm)

Edited by Crusoe

God, I've got to go out in a SLK350 after lunch. I feel like either an Asian, innit? or a gay or a 50-something looking for a young lady.

Either way, it''s bad. Buy a C32 instead.

Right, where's my Just For Men, cord slacks and Hi Karate?

Edited by IDGM

awesome which engine did you have ?

i love it its like a mini 240Z

It was 100A but I had a 1200 in it after a couple of months. Not long after, I wrote it off in spectacular style and hit a Peugeot 305 van head on down a single track road. The engine was under my seat.

There are a number of us that still miss the car.