Spend A Penny

Clairey Fairy

Spend A Penny?!  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflmao:

If your bladder is super full it feels like its going to explode if you try to squeeze a poop out.. its just not good

so you either have to pee, flush and sit down or just piss and then poop sitting down avoiding any splashback

by dropping a bit of bog paper in first. If i know i will need to poop soon i will usualy have a wizz first to let the

load get into position ready for the drop :lol:

Edited by Unheard

This is pretty disgusting, but I'll tell you anyway.

Sometimes if your bursting for a poo and wee. The best thing you can do is have a poo, then get up. Now this only works if you need a really long piss. Then piss on your poo and try and break it into more pieces.

rofl you sir are a legend, pmsl chase the rabbit dropping round the bowl,

Me and my friend while young wanted to pee like a boy so we stood up at the loo with empty toilet rolls all ready. But mum overheard and told us off. Rofl

Okayyy, can only think of 1 way you were using empty toilet rolls to help with that situation, and

would'nt they leak?

My mate told me he heard on tele that girls always poo then wee, and boys always wee then poo, or maybe it was the other way round, I cant remember which. Said it was something to with different bits or something like that.

Anyway, stay down if im already down.

I don't think there's an answer for this, sometimes you drop a nugget then stay there for a wee, sometimes

its the other way round, and sometimes you turd, clean up, walk away and have to go back for a standing

wee though thats a rare occurance.

I can't really understand why the one person that's said they would, stands up... I mean why do that if you're already down there!?

Maybe he needs to stand to pee just to prove he's a man.

:coffee:

Pooing and weeing is as natural as breathing.

If I'm just pissing I just stand up cause its easier, but if your already sat down might as well stay sat down. Unless you want to play the poo breaking game of course.

The thing with standing up and peeing is that its more interesting. You always find something to pee on. Be it in a public toilet where someone has left a skiddy up the side or a fly that made the mistake of going in the bowl. It just make a mundane bodily function a bit more interesting I guess.