Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

So many good moments through out the weekend. I think the funniest thing was when I put the fish in Caspers exhaust, it was so funny when he got it stuck. I laughed so hard I had to sit down and was sick in my mouth a bit. haha.

Driving there in a convoy was half the fun, especially on the way down since it was dry and everyone just wanted to get there and start having fun! LUPO BEES FTW! :lol: :lol:

Picola delivered a classic as well, very casually slipped in "So, lets see whats so pink about this pink lemonade" :lol:

Gotta say thank to Sarah for bringing along the CL hoodies. Good job you did or else I would have froze to death!

See you all soon hopefully.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orla - your outfit on Sat night was the best!

Oh & Max, my chair did not die of natural causes. It was a healthy young chair struck down in the prime of its life by two drunk nutcases with ego's bigger than their bottoms...

Re: spikey thread

Im sorry but some of those comments about how "it couldn't possibly be a dubber" etc are absolutely obsurd.

I can certainly sympathise with her, its a horrible thing to experience and i hope it didnt put them off coming again or to other meets.

Paul what are you talking about i was totally sober :lol::whistle:

great to meet you, yea have a pic of me and you have no idea who took the pic lol

have rachel converted into dubs now so you will be seeing her again next year

seriously they sorted me right out, i felt great afterwords, ok great is a bit of an exageration but my hangover just disappeared

Andy you are a legend

Paul what are you talking about i was totally sober :lol::whistle:

great to meet you, yea have a pic of me and you have no idea who took the pic lol

have rachel converted into dubs now so you will be seeing her again next year

rofl, you love it.

Yeah good to meet you to. Big up to Peeky for grabbing me some smokes on sat and a well deserved brew on sun afternoon

..but mine IS still the best IMHO! See I can hang with the kids!

:coffee:

That reminds me of something Clairey said on Friday ' I carnt wait to meet Silver, he is the coolest old person ever'

Hey all didnt realy introduce myself to many of you, Had a strange and wonderfull weekend tagging along with the kenzie and scottishvag guys and girls. Heres a little pic that should put a smile on your faces.

DSC_8808.jpg

SANDY...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.