Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

i done things i should'nt of and blame nic's rather large measures of spirits, oh and i'm glad i'm not a girl as i think i'd probably have 10 kids by different men allready i think i could fall into the slag catergory very easily.

I think there's photographic evidence to dispute that!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After:

817.5 miles

14 hours driving

6 hours sleep (approx: thank you noisy "barstads"! :angry: )

20 pack of Kronenburg

Too many shots to count... :wacko:

I arrived home at 1205 this morning to be nearly killed by Ghillie running down the stairs and jumping on me and pushing me back out of the front door :o

Good weekend was had. Nice to meet people and give some worldly advice.

Hope you take it!

Sorry I didn't wait around for the NE gang, but I was listening to the weather and with the amount of rain forecast I was prefering the M6 route. Cleared up after Birmingham and I made pretty good time.

I can't understand how Ryan got so far up the M6 before I passed him? The winnners must have a secret tunnel to the a43!

Some stunning cars, love the brave Orange Loop and I have my favourite favourites, but I'l keep them to myself!

Shame about the rain.

Tara, off to do some work!

PS amended my typo.

Edited by Silver!

I dont know any one on here but came over to look at the fab cars. Some amazin ones.

Thanks also to the guys I asked about the stubby morrors. :confused:

Shame about the weather. :rolleyes:

hope to speak to some of you next time. :)

Well ive just got out of bed 30 mins ago, days off are for winners. Got back at 10.30 after some damp motorway fun. Then got woken up by a text from Ray, thanks mate. lol. But im pleased you got home ok. Had a great weekend and it was great to see you all again, really looking forward to next year. Although im not going to drink as much, did some fairly embarrassing things.

clearly the nissan but hey

i feel like turd today! got a proper nasty cold,

Feel like a turd, look like a turd, maybe, just maybe you are a t...............

Well ive just got out of bed 30 mins ago, days off are for winners. Got back at 10.30 after some damp motorway fun. Then got woken up by a text from Ray, thanks mate. lol. But im pleased you got home ok. Had a great weekend and it was great to see you all again, really looking forward to next year. Although im not going to drink as much, did some fairly embarrassing things.

Don't see why you should be sleeping when I'm still driving!

I cleaned my car today and practically had a haybale fall out the arches.

That's because when you went to the loo, we got your keys and whent pulling wheelspins around the carpark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant weekend! Good to put a few names to faces, apologies for not sticking around with you guys for too long, was probably for the best :P!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.