Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i have been coughing up some nasty nasty stuff today.... maybe thats why.. i uh cant think of any other reason for it,

neither can any of you :P

i didnt see you allday after last night! was convinced you'd died in your tent or something lol :ermm:

and you didnt even go to check up on him???

Why would anyone wanna do that? lol...

anyway... Had a fantastic weekend... God knows how, spent less than £80 (including fuel, entry/camping fee, shopping, food and drink) Cheepest and best year yet!

Wonderful to meet some of the new guys and girls from the forum that I ain't met before, and fantastic as usual to see the same ol' same ol's...

To be quite honest, I'm not actually sure how I'm still awake!

So u was happy to just let him die??

:lol:

oh shhhhhhh :doh: you know what I mean lol, didnt want some angry hungover person chasing me if I got it wrong. then again, he might of anyway! :lol:

Me, Saz and DickyP managed to turn up on Sunday. What crap weather :(

Didn't manage to speak to many people, caught up with Andi, Max (looking his usual self :lol:) Noddy etc - but apparently most of you were hiding over at the camp site. We heard some of the stories about the night before though .... Max was making friends and influencing people again I hear ... :P

As for the cars...Linz's looked great, shame we couldn't have a proper look inside. Who's was the Orange GTi? Not seen that one before. Couple of others hanging around....a dark grey GTi on splits looked pretty funky, not sure who's that was.

Hey, Just to let you know..

We are the Proud Owners of Orange GTi

Cheers

Hello all!

It was a fantastic weekend, just a shame Me, Kady & Jenna could not stay! Would have come and had a few drinks with you all and met some of you new people!

Nice turn out of cars to!

Nice to see some of the origional clublupo members and nice to say hello to some of the new members too!

Luke :)

Very very interesting weekend!!

Highlight of the weekend have got to be John's Fish-related-tailpipe incident, closley followed by the noise Kam makes whilst hysterical :lol:

Really enjoyed it, cant wait for next year. And if anyone is wondering...Pink lemons do not exist.

Max really needs to take a long hard look at himself.

:lol:

"Hello Mr Kettle, I'm Mr Pot..."

I went to bed not long after 10pm last night (took me half an hour to find my bed first though as everything was on top of it from the weekend) - slept *so* well last night! :lol:

Fran - no worries hun! We'll teach you how to do it next time! :P

Thank you to Al for helping me put my tent up too!

Good to meet you all, old members I'd not met before & new members.

Matty, sorry I missed you, Saz & Dicky P.

Sarah Diamond - I tried to find you on Sunday for stickers, but couldn't find you - sorry.

Its Monday morning and I still feel rough. Sorry if anyone was offended by SimonJ's poor behaviour, he really should take a leaf out of my book. :innocent:

Not sure whether I'm looking forward to seeing and photos from saturday night....

We needed tigz on sunday with his rope and colour co-ordination head on again.. but was busy cooking fish.

:lol: I'm sorry!

My wife and Friend was there, along with some old friends I was spending a little time with them.

And to be fair, I was shouting loud enough on Saturday morning for everyone to know what to do :rolleyes:

i done things i should'nt of and blame nic's rather large measures of spirits, oh and i'm glad i'm not a girl as i think i'd probably have 10 kids by different men allready i think i could fall into the slag catergory very easily.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.