Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nial you so totally scarpered after the Almera Hotboxing Incident! :lol: Did john try and sit on your face aswell?!

It's Neal, but meh! Yeah I was quite totalled by that point, I'm not sure what happened there! Um, it was kinda close IIRC, but no, there was no arse to face action :lol:

we hotboxed the almera?!

@ b-random, so it was you you bellend! :D

Yes we did, the Almera was very steamy after Myself, you, clairey and John were in there. Did someone actually write ON the outside of the car? coz myself and john wrote on the steamed up windows......... :lol:

Edited by LJ51NXX

clairey, we make pink lemonade from sugar, lemon juice and pink, because pink is the main ingredient

a quote from Mr T about 10-15 times over the weekend - "Boy'dup's a lot quieter than i thought he would be... isn't he quiet" :lol:

had a top weekend, i was proper drunk when i stumbled into the clublupo camp to sell picola a grille!

i apologise to Sarah diamond, Al and probably noddy aswell for Lurch in the unphased camp! hes a beast.

Lurch is the funniest bloke I've ever met mate! Can't believe he stole an entire oil drum of fire from dub Clique roflmao that's the best thing ever!

Good to see everyone again this weekend and meet the people i hadn't met before! had a great weekend even if the weather was ****e yesterday. Gutted i didn't take more photo's on Saturday now but never mind!

Don't remember much from the nights but that's probably for the best!!! :lol:

and you mate

yeah, it was only really kenzie who scared me.... :lol:

i cant wait for my next brushing!

You loved your brushing mate, even if it did make you ill.

I've lost my voice today, due to shouting sssandy! maybe a tad too much, along with other obscentities. Had a great weekend though, maybe a bit more bother than the past couple of years but security got that sorted. Was nice of the crew to let carol the horse, orla the cow and our random envelope on stage :lol:

Im sat at my desk and just keep bursting out laughing remembering all the little things that happend and quotes people came out with.

"Its quiet; said rhubarb. Too quiet; said custard"

:huh::lol:

The walkie talkies provided good amusement.

Trying to get out of the grounds was actually fun.

And here is a quote

"Hmm you actually smell like how I thought boy'd up would smell like"

Got back today after a night in Coventry, didnt seem to take long to get back at all!

Ive had a great weekend, got to meet a few of you (even if you probably had no idea who i was!) Very nice selction of loops about the place and on the stand too. Think my favorite was the laser blue GTi, how nice :shades:

Ive a fair few pics, so ill post some on the other thread later :)

'this ends now'

it was like a hollywood movie on site

twas young mr foxy

When the hell did i say that?

When Nicola said ' well lets see whats pink about this pink lemonade ' follow by Kam's amazing laughing. That cracked me up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.