You Wake Up Early One Morning..

Lukus 9N

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

living in london..... i would probably just stand outside my flat and chat to all the other people probably doing the same thing... i would then if it was serious start looting...

if all powered devices have been made defunct by some serious radiation/magnetic source. Where are the sirens and lights coming from?

Hand cranking style.

Also forgot to mention two things:

- the internet was - as we all know - specifically designed to ensure communication in times of dispruption. If any single link goes down the packets just find a new route.

- packet radio is the radio version of the internet - it uses the same technology and forwards packages from repeater to repeater. Its great advantage is the lack of need for cabling so it is physically resilient. Its downside is the fact that its technology is stuck firmly in the early 80ies. A baud rate of 1200bps all you'll get. Fine for simple (and slow) text but that's it. I was involved in setting up the series of repeators that provides this communication link running from shelter to shelter down the Lomond corridor up in Scotland. This was some time ago, though, so I don't know if it's still in place.

In short, though, if you can think of a way in which communications will cease, it will already have been thought of and overcome.

There are 2 things that i can think of that may cause total loss of communication, first a huge solar flare, the EMP from that could be 1000s of times stronger than a nuclear bomb or e-bomb the high electrical current that would be induced would almost certainly fry all electrical equipment including that using tubes such as in tanks designed to withstand EMP.

The second is a HARRP / Energy weapon based system ELF/scalar the patents for HARRP include a system for scrambling all communication even scrambling brain patterning. Its suspected by some expurts in the feild that up t 10 countries have energy weapon systems that are currently operational, some dating back to the late 1960s

I don't think there is much that would counter that sort of attack, the shear power of the system is mine blowing. I believe its why the US went quiet for so many years till they played catch up with technology. nuclear bombs are a thing of the past they are shadowed by the other systems. they are still good ifor playing a Media war though.

just pay the bloomin' electric bill you've been asleep too long all the batterys have been dead and the gunfire is the baylifs from the electric company if someone has already realised this is what happens i appologise i couldn't be arsed to read past the first and last page lol

H.A.R.R.P. Jesus bloomin' christ alive.

Scary stuff HU! Apparently it all stems back to Tesla he designed the first 'star wars weapons' instead of handing over full patent to any one government

he was said to split it up and spread it round the world. The potentual for the tecnology is so great that the earth could be knocked off its assess and that was motivation enough for him not to hand it over in full.

Everything on earth has a resonant frequency so it only takes your imagination to know what could be done with it. Scalar waves are longdatudinal waves that travel faster than the speed of light, so its the ultimate weapon system against any warfare as they can be vaporized before getting anywhere near the target. Its mind numbing because you get deep into quantum theory when looking into the subject but very interesting if not a bit scary

Quantum theory, I had enough of that from reading Stephen Hawkings book. :lol:

LOL does he do it on audio book for the authentic stephen Hawkings sound.

The really sad thing is i love it, could read about quantum mechanics all day and somehow i get it

Carnt believe this has got too 5 pages, and having just read all 5. Me thinks I would go back to bed and have a knuckle shuffle.