You Wake Up Early One Morning..

Lukus 9N

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another potentially interesting thread ruined. Woop. :rolleyes:

I'd go back to bed tbh...

I think it's because in the first 2 seconds of posting this thread I had a reply from Boy'dup and SARAHGTI. It's bound to be ruined from the start.

I think it's because in the first 2 seconds of posting this thread I had a reply from Boy'dup and SARAHGTI. It's bound to be ruined from the start.

I think youll find its cause its a random and pointless thread again... :coffee:

You wake up early one morning, your alarm clock has no lights on it, it seems to be pretty dead, you think the battery has run dry, you think nothing of it and go back to sleep.

You wake up abit later, your alarm clock still has no lights on it, you stand up and try the lights, the lights don't come on, you check your phone, it's dead, your watch is lifeless.

You walk downstairs, trying to figure out what's going on, no lights, no electricity, every electrical appliance you have doesn't turn on. Then you hear the distant sound of sirens from past your windows. Walking towards your front door the sirens get louder, you hear shouting, screaming and what sound like gun-shots.

What do you do next?

go back to the bed gaze at your nice lady crawl over whisper in her ear to wake up ,and then sex her like crazy.

then fall asleep again.

Certainly not on my side love!!

I'd rather just beat him to death tbh!

Why? Little Chris is rather humorous, if a tad annoying.

Whilst you are just generally quite offensive and very annoying. I'd say Chris is getting the worse half of the deal...

No offence meant or anything, I'm sure you're probably quite pleasant in real life.

x

Why? Little Chris is rather humorous, if a tad annoying.

Whilst you are just generally quite offensive and very annoying. I'd say Chris is getting the worse half of the deal...

No offence meant or anything, I'm sure you're probably quite pleasant in real life.

x

cheers fella

After hearing the gunshots you walk slowly away from the door. The noise of the sirens grows ever louder, appearing to come closer and closer to your home. From your window you can see blue lights flashing, hear yet more screaming. It begins to die down, the sound of the sirens grows quieter.

You then hear an enormous explosion, the glass of the windows in your home smash instantaneously. You realise that the explosion came from the street, you make your way to the front door, opening it you see panic stricken people running from their homes, madness in their eyes.