Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

Ok with Dubmania next week I thought it best to get started early on the Lupo. As the paint is fresh theres no products on it at all and over this weekend i want to give it a full going over, SRP, pre wax cleanser, sealant and wax to keep it looking its best.

Gave it a quick wash down, gace it a quick once over with AG SRP followed by two coats of limeprime pre wax cleanser. My passenger side door had some light 'milky' patches with the SRP got rid of really easily which I was pleased with.

Passenger side door after SRP and limeprime-

IMG_0060.jpg

The RM's had been left since coming back from the bodyshop so were looking dull and very sorry for themselves. Gave them a coat of Poor Boys wheel sealant and polished the dishes with Megs NTX metal polish

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Do I qualify as a dirty stancer yet???

IMG_0063.jpg

The whole car got a couple of coats of limeprime, tomorrow I will give it a coat of Chemical Guys Sealant and AG High Def wax.

Drivers side after SRP and Limeprime-

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Rear camber :)

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

You can see my works car in the background, how embaressing lol

IMG_0068.jpg

Tomorrow will be sealant and top coat wax.

Thanks for looking, Alex :)

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy Alex :wub:

Had a busy few days last week getting ready for Dubs Mania, Ryan came round machine polished the sides of the car and also polished the sills and the laquer overspray on the top of the wings where the bonnet closes.

Was up at 6am Saturday to clean the car before I had work at 10am til 1pm then carried on until the early evening.. was shattered!

Had a freidn make me some OEM dealer type plates for the show, plastic is a bit thin but they look cool when fitted-

IMG_0087.jpg

Ready to be tucked up in the garage-

IMG_0091.jpg

Had a great day at Dubs Mania, weather was a little off and didnt take hardly any photos. Couple I did get...

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

And to my complete suprise I came away with a Top 10 trophy, really couldnt believe it! So plesed, my first one ever all that hard work has paid off :lol:

IMG_0097.jpg

Got a few ideas for the coming season, mainly further cleaning and detailing. Thanks for looking, Alex

Well done matey :) Definately deserved top 10! Keep up the good work!

Well Done Alex :shades:

Well Done Alex. Car looked amazing, can't believe you've not won an award before! :wub:

Thank you :) This was only my second show and shine, never thought it was good enough to be honest :blush:

• 1 month later...

Little update :)

Had a visit from 12yan last night, gave the car a quick clean ready for Awesome / Detailed meet on Sunday. My B-Pillars were starting to look a little worse for wear. Ryan worked his magic with the machine polisher...

Masked up-

IMG_0202.jpg

50/50 to assess the grade of polish needed-

IMG_0206.jpg

Shiney shiney :) -

IMG_0208.jpg

Had a few new parts lieing around that I had been meaning to fit, new window switches and suround plates-

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Also fixed my passenger door which is a big relief as it wouldn't open from the outside OR the inside :S all sorted now after a new blanking lock barrel and handle bracker :D

Edited by fatttty

top job as always! have fun tomorrow way to far for me for a day!

will come and visit soon tho!!!

Yeah mate, should come up for the weekend with Emz, can crash at mine :)

Well I will be there tomorrow, I really look forward to seeing your lupo mate, the only thing is it will make mine look poo :)

You put the wrong 50/50 pic up Alex tut tut

hehe

Looking nice Alex :thumbsup: