Lupo on the M5

MartyP

Coming onto the M5 off the M50

i spotted a silver lupo so i followed it,

Word of warning matey if you are on here.. don't slam your brakes on like that when in the fast lane for f*ck sake.

I ended up locking my brakes and swerving sideways into two lanes to avoiding hitting you....

Ended up stalling whilst blocking two lines of traffic :s

:rolleyes:

Edited by MartyP

Coming onto the M5 off the M50i spotted a silver lupo so i followed it,Word of warning matey if you are on here.. don't slam your brakes on like that when in the fast lane for f*ck sake.I ended up locking my brakes and swerving sideways into two lanes to avoiding hitting you....Ended up stalling whilst blocking two lines of traffic :s:rolleyes:
Something doesn't sound right mate, your car shouldn't swerve sideways :confused: Have you checked your brakes recently? pad wear on both sides pretty equal?
which model was it?you don't realise how ***** the breaks are in the 1.0 : p
Correct!!!!!! and the GTI :lol:

I didn't follow i just found him in front of me suddenly after the car in front pulled into the middle lane.

Wheels are coming off tomorrow to have a look, the car completely lost control..

I kept good distance between us and still missed him by a few meters, I guess luckily i used my hand brake in the last second to swerve the car out of the way.

Edited by MartyP

I kept good distance between us and still missed him by a few meters...

Was that gas or electric meters? Mind you they're both pretty small, so it must have been close!

:huh:

Edited by Silver!